Deeply Upset

Vaaheguroo Jee Kha Khalsa, Vaaheguroo Jee Khe Fateh!

Hi to all,

this topic may be no importance to some of you, some may even wonder the point of getting upset but i was deeply disturbed this morning when my mother and father told me they were selling my dog. This dog has been one of my great companions, listened to my problems and shown unconditionable love and affection. As some of you may be aware i love animals, and to see my dog being sold has angered me more than ever.

This may be harsh and offensive but i am deeply angered with my parents and will not forgive them for this. What i would basically would like to know is what is your opinion on pets and why does my dog have to go?

Fateh jee!

Khalsa123

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurufateh!

look dont take this the wrong way - i mean i dont know what its like to have a dog afterall - BUT i dont think you should take this so personally i mean weigh it up - your parents are MORE important in life than your dog.

am not trying to be harsh or nothin - but as you say you was told this morning - go to sleep tonight - and it wont seem ALL that bad in the morning. :TH:

If you feel i have chatted a load of nonsence - please express!

maaf karna if i said something out of line

Gurufateh!

i dont see the diff between a dog and a human

theres a link ill to a similar topic that jus started 1-2 days ago

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=23947

noone can speak on such a issue if they themself havnt gone thro it

think about it ppl!

its like losing ur bro/sis

"hey son, we're gonna sell ur brother away cuz hes anoying!"

does that make sence to u ppl?

dam bro

i feel bad man

i hope they dont sell the dog,

mans best friend.....

p.s. if u dont mind, how long have u had this dog 4?

i dont see the diff between a dog and a human

theres a link ill to a similar topic that jus started 1-2 days ago

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=23947

noone can speak on such a issue if they themself havnt gone thro it

think about it ppl!

its like losing ur bro/sis

"hey son, we're gonna sell ur brother away cuz hes anoying!"

does that make sence to u ppl?

dam bro

i feel bad man

i hope they dont sell the dog,

mans best friend.....

p.s. if u dont mind, how long have u had this dog 4?

Gurufateh!

tusi right hai'n - sorry 'Khalsa123' - i dnt know what u goin thru so dnt mind my previous comment :TH:

Gurufateh!

Guest Glasgow Singh

khalsa ji, without wanting to be a know it all..

have you thought about this? i do this - every day i take 5 mins out and i have personal time wit waheguru ji :)

lol maharaj is antarjamee - knows what we think/feel etc, but i just have a wee chat,discuss life, then end with some naam simran, a learned gursikh advised me to try it, and for me anyways, it really helps - yes pets are important, but remember Gur Mayray Sung Suda He Naalay :cool:

Vaaheguroo Jee Kha Khalsa, Vaaheguroo Jee Khe Fateh!

Hi to all,

this topic may be no importance to some of you, some may even wonder the point of getting upset but i was deeply disturbed this morning when my mother and father told me they were selling my dog. This dog has been one of my great companions, listened to my problems and shown unconditionable love and affection. As some of you may be aware i love animals, and to see my dog being sold has angered me more than ever.

This may be harsh and offensive but i am deeply angered with my parents and will not forgive them for this. What i would basically would like to know is what is your opinion on pets and why does my dog have to go?

Fateh jee!

Khalsa123

Being attached to animals is just another form Moh. Get over it.

Your parents seem to have the right attitude, and not to get attached to animals in that way. An animal is just like a plant or other non-human life form.

A dog is too much of a hassle to look after you have to pick up his poo poo, take him for a walk, buy loads of food and stuff, give him attention and love whereas if you brought a cat you just feed it and let it look after itself and it can go out and come back and have its own social life :) ...dogs also get too happy when you treat them nice and they start to hump your leg unlike a cat!

Billia zindabaad! tongue.gif