Deeply Upset

Vaaheguroo Jee Kha Khalsa, Vaaheguroo Jee Khe Fateh!

Hi to all,

this topic may be no importance to some of you, some may even wonder the point of getting upset but i was deeply disturbed this morning when my mother and father told me they were selling my dog. This dog has been one of my great companions, listened to my problems and shown unconditionable love and affection. As some of you may be aware i love animals, and to see my dog being sold has angered me more than ever.

This may be harsh and offensive but i am deeply angered with my parents and will not forgive them for this. What i would basically would like to know is what is your opinion on pets and why does my dog have to go?

Fateh jee!

Khalsa123

I know its tough and I can feel ur situation.

God is there to help u. Dont worry, he will be safe whereever he goes...keep faith.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi to all,

this topic may be no importance to some of you, some may even wonder the point of getting upset but i was deeply disturbed this morning when my mother and father told me they were selling my dog. This dog has been one of my great companions, listened to my problems and shown unconditionable love and affection. As some of you may be aware i love animals, and to see my dog being sold has angered me more than ever.

This may be harsh and offensive but i am deeply angered with my parents and will not forgive them for this. What i would basically would like to know is what is your opinion on pets and why does my dog have to go?

Fateh jee!

Khalsa123

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....i got 2dogz n der evryting 2 me!!!! i love me dogs mor den alot of things!!i cudnt evn dream of givin em up!!!i feel 4 u!!!!! :sady:

Hi to all,

Fateh jee!

Khalsa123

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

if someone buys ur dog, maybe thats howmuch seva u were meant to do of that soul in that form(dog). now could be the time for the soul to go to the oter personz house. maybe thats for the best( for both of u).

why are u angry at ur parents for:(

like someone said talk to them and see what they have to say; their reasoning for selling "ur" dog! i know its hard init...but try to understand their side as well. blush.gif

how old is ur dog and how long have u had him/her for? :)

let us know yea whats going on

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

Vaaheguroo Jee Kha Khalsa, Vaaheguroo Jee Khee Fateh!

Hi to all, and i'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has posted.

The bad news is that last Saturday my parents had sold my beloved dog. I cried my eyes up all day, but 3 days on the pain is getting easier. I just have to think of it as Gurus will, and will have to accept that through out my teenage years until my life ends.

Once again thank you,

Take Care,

Khalsa123 :T:

Guru Gobind Singh ji had a baaj (Eagle) so we can have pets.

I want a parrot.

LOL LOL.gif

You want a thotha LOL.gif

Yup. They look beuatiful, and I want to teach it to talk to me and recite Bani :nihungsmile:

But they cost an arm and a leg!.