Sikh Boys Patka Pulled Off During Fight On *youtube*!

Akhoza

http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=t&page=...p;v=Xm-eGo8h2IE

I didnt want to post it but im getting forced to! anywayz its terrible since the other boys are Sikhs to i think and the name of the video giani p***y is just WRONG!

How do you know the other boys are Sikhs?

The other videos have Sikh sounding names on there and plus the world giani would be likely to be used by a Sikh

A few observations and requests for assistance at the end:

It is questionable whether the fight was consensual. Although he defended himself, it is apparent the boy was outnumbered and did not appear to be the aggressor. Which one of us growing up with kes doesn’t know this familiar scenario?

Even if he went to the location on his own accord, which is doubtful,, bullying a kid into a fight does not make it consensual. He left alone and seemed to be greatly outnumbered, possibly alone. It wasn’t clear but I also thought I heard numerous racially charged comments. In addition, I thought I heard after the fight when the Sikh kid was being taunted to fight again, something along the lines of a rather composed "i don't want to fight you, you ?...".

If the fight is part of racial taunts, bullying, or non-consensual, it makes the video possible evidence for criminal charges posted on the internet. Smart kids! The kid who was pointing the weapon whether it is real or not may also have some problems on his hand. Stupid behavior like that can also be a crime and gets kids killed when encountered by police.

It probably would not take long for the video to do the rounds before we have some names just from recognition of faces. It seems to be posted a couple of months ago. Anyone have more info please PM me.

The license plate of the vehicle is visible. The plate frame appears to say “Vancouver” which is consistent with the appearance of the provincial plate on this website http://www.bcpl8s.ca/Passenger-2002-2004.htm . The make of the vehicle is also apparent. Someone with some basic skills care to post the plate number and the make of the vehicle. It appears to be D53 GHX and a dark probably black Mitsubishi ? Can anyone confirm this? If you know the guy in the patka’s contact info please PM me. Please talk to people you know, do what you have to and lets get the identity of the kid with the patka. It’s been a couple of months, there must be some knowledge. Please PM, I will put him in good hands to see that this is addressed.

Also, can anyone get more info about the poster “thugexpress”. I doubt he’s from the U.S. as his profile seems to suggest. His subscribers are Canadian. I think he is the original poster of this video. The other guy guzfer69 who posted is also from Canada. This incident should not go away quietly.

The video is extremely disturbing. This can steamroll to the point where the kid who stood up for himself could have a Sikh army behind him in Vancouver. And the perpetrator and his friends may have some problems living in that city for their racism and stupidity. What where they thinking?? They perpetrators appear to be kids of sikh origin. If so, what an utter disgrace that they could be participants or spectators to something like this. For the sake of the perpetrators hopefully, healing and education will prevail and they will have the chance to learn respect the easier way.

It is questionable whether the fight was consensual. Although he defended himself, it is apparent the boy was outnumbered and did not appear to be the aggressor. Which one of us growing up with kes doesn’t know this familiar scenario?

Even if he went to the location on his own accord, which is doubtful,, bullying a kid into a fight does not make it consensual. He left alone and seemed to be greatly outnumbered, possibly alone. It wasn’t clear but I also thought I heard numerous racially charged comments. In addition, I thought I heard after the fight when the Sikh kid was being taunted to fight again, something along the lines of a rather composed "i don't want to fight you, you ?...".

If the fight is part of racial taunts, bullying, or non-consensual, it makes the video possible evidence for criminal charges posted on the internet. Smart kids! The kid who was pointing the weapon whether it is real or not may also have some problems on his hand. Stupid behavior like that can also be a crime and gets kids killed when encountered by police.

It probably would not take long for the video to do the rounds before we have some names just from recognition of faces. It seems to be posted a couple of months ago. Anyone have more info please PM me.

The license plate of the vehicle is visible. The plate frame appears to say “Vancouver” which is consistent with the appearance of the provincial plate on this website http://www.bcpl8s.ca/Passenger-2002-2004.htm . The make of the vehicle is also apparent. Someone with some basic skills care to post the plate number and the make of the vehicle. It appears to be D53 GHX and a dark probably black Mitsubishi ? Can anyone confirm this? If you know the guy in the patka’s contact info please PM me. Please talk to people you know, do what you have to and lets get the identity of the kid with the patka. It’s been a couple of months, there must be some knowledge. Please PM, I will put him in good hands to see that this is addressed.

Also, can anyone get more info about the poster “thugexpress”. I doubt he’s from the U.S. as his profile seems to suggest. His subscribers are Canadian. I think he is the original poster of this video. The other guy guzfer69 who posted is also from Canada. This incident should not go away quietly.

The video is extremely disturbing. This can steamroll to the point where the kid who stood up for himself could have a Sikh army behind him in Vancouver. And the perpetrator and his friends may have some problems living in that city for their racism and stupidity. What where they thinking?? They perpetrators appear to be kids of sikh origin. If so, what an utter disgrace that they could be participants or spectators to something like this. For the sake of the perpetrators hopefully, healing and education will prevail and they will have the chance to learn respect the easier way.

Great reply! :TH:

the guy fighting seems to go for his hair before and after the turban got pulled off! racist b*******

yeah i agree .... sikhs in canada should do some thing recognise these bullies and teach them a lesson and i m sure this sikh guy would have fought if he is not out numbered .... and plz download this video incase its removed in future ....

and to all my shote veers .... if u dont have time to learn shaster videya .... please make a habit of wearing a nice solid heave sarbloh karha .... when in trouble use it as a punch of singh .... bang one on nose and bully would be down bleeding ....

I agree with buddasingh 100%. We just witnessed a racial fight. Everything is clear indicating racial violence, starting with the title of the video, "***** giani". We need to do something about this. I do not live in Vancouver, if anybody does, please reply and try to identify this kid by showing this video to all aunties and uncles, kids, gurudwara sangat, and get this tape around. This is a big deal, it may be a small fight, but the amount of mental turmoil and anguish it can cause to this boy is huge. And that's the most important thing, to give this kid a little support...

1st of all...a big problem is calling these guys Sikhs. No wonder news reporters say Sikhs are violent, when we ourselves are calling them Sikhs. (and they probably can't even name more than 3 Gurus, and don't even know what Japji Sahib is). Is that a Sikh? Call them Punjabi, thats what they are. Its very ignorrant of you to call them Sikhs just because of the colour of their skin. Thats like me calling every white person a Christian. You see my point?

2nd...we don't know if this fight has anything to do with Religion. Maybe something else happend to cause it. I don't think that in a place like vancouver, Punjabi youth would go around beating someone up because of his long hair. And another thing...it could have been alot worse. When the 'fight' was over, the kid went and picked up his Patka, and nobody attacked him after that. They were telling him to fight, but nothing happened. In a typical youth mob like this, if they wanted to they would have all jumped the guy. Even the guy who fought him didn't attack him again after it was over. And the word Gianee is used by alot of Punjabi youth to refer to people who keep their Kes. (it shouldn't be)...and one more thing...it doesn't look like the guy took off his Patka on purpose, he was just punching him and it came off.

And the word Gianee is used by alot of Punjabi youth to refer to people who keep their Kes. (it shouldn't be

I agree with your point about calling the other kids punjabi, not sikh... But with all due respect ji, like you said (it shouldn't be) the way whoever wrote giani, it is said condescendingly... especially when putting the p word in front of it... And if you listen tot he video, you can hear them making fun of his hair... maybe the fight started for a different reason, but he was walking alone, by himself, andthere were definitely derogatory comments, which is at least grounds to help the kid out somehow and ask him what happened... you don't want him cutting his hair over this, right? It's important to reach out and hear his side of the story... you need to support your community, especially the younger generation... they're the future of sikhi...

:TH: any SS members from vancouver should help in locating those guys.... starting off with tracing the car would be a good start, since we have the clear number available..... we should not let those morons go free after acting like that and doing beadbi of kes....