Gandhi Met Bhagat Singh And Left Non Violence!

Surajsingh

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ghandi wuz a gandu.

ghandi facts:

Ghandi called Guru Gobind Singh ji a "misguided patriot".

Ghandi was actualy a pawn of british imperilisim, non-violence against an occupying force is pointless. He was installed by the british to hold down any large scaled violence.

Ghandi raped little boys.

Ghandi could have given Bhai Bhagat Singh ji amnesty but decided not to.

GHandi gave the sikhs lies.

Ghandi was evil

ghandi wuz a gandu.

ghandi facts:

Ghandi called Guru Gobind Singh ji a "misguided patriot".

Ghandi was actualy a pawn of british imperilisim, non-violence against an occupying force is pointless. He was installed by the british to hold down any large scaled violence.

Ghandi raped little boys.

Ghandi could have given Bhai Bhagat Singh ji amnesty but decided not to.

GHandi gave the sikhs lies.

Ghandi was evil

:)

erm urghhh

"One of my correspondents suggests that we should abolish the caste [system] but adopt the class system of Europe

The second paragraph says he attempted to stop the caste systemwhich you denied.

even though none of the sources lead back to a CREDIBLE source that quote from the article proves you wrong.

Why don't you try to use your brain. It will be hard because from reading your posts I would guess you haven't been using your brain as much as your fingers. Don't worry, it's never too late. Now is the time.

I don't have the time to go to a lbrary and find you a credible source, we were taught about Gandhi in my course and I know that he was not against the caste system as he believed it benefitted India.He believed it was the backbone of his religion. Do a search on this but in the meantime this is nteresting reading on the 'Status of the Untouchables'

www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Indian_caste_system

He renamed the lower caste Harijaans. If you want to kill your dog off would you rename him or stop calling him by a name?

If you want a credible source read books on him that are not written by those that were madly in love with him. The source I posted may not be credible but qoutes are and I fail to see how he is in favour of aboloishing the caste system.

Do some reading even if it is on the internet.

dude the quote is from YOUR source, i suggest you do some reading before posting an argument and i don't go to sources that love Gandhi, i go to sources that are CREDIBLE.

Plus, if your gonna give a lame answer like" i don't have time" then do not get into an argument in the first place. If you have ever been in an REAl argument you msut realize you have to back up everything you say. Not doing so will make the other guy win the argument.

Good point, I agree it's a lame answer.

I think we both read different parts of the website.

From a quick read on the net what I have found is Dr Ambedkar say what I say. He believed Gandhi thought caste was the backbone of Hinduism (I'm sure you have heard of him). This website is by Gandhi lovers who explain Dr Ambedkar's view on Gandhi and then explain why they think it's not true. Have a read and all I will say is perhaps read up more on why Dr Ambedkar says that to get your answer.

www.mkgandhi.org/articles/soul.htm