I Love A Muslim Girl

Guest _GUPT_

i dont really know how to start this..

I have known this muslim girl for 7 years and we have become very very close. I recently began to develop feelings for her but at the same time i am into Sikhi by going to AKJ smagams, camps etc.

For a while i stopped texting and phoning her but now she has started contacting me just when i had got over her...

I am really scared and i dont know what to do as my parents are into Sikhi as well and my feelings would bring shame to the family.. what should i do?

any advice from GurSikhs please would be very very appreciated.

Bhula Chuka Dee Maaf

VJKK

VJKF

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

You already know the answer, so I don't see why you are posting.

A sikh of the guru must only marry a sikh. Why? Because its just common sense that if your life revolves around sikhi, then the person you spend the rest of your life with must share those same goals.

If religion has no value to you, or to her, then it doesn't matter who you marry. But if you are getting involved in AKJ and other programs, I would ask that you consider the consequences first.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

If she loves ya ask her to convert, if she doesnt find a Sikh girl thumbs_up.gif

GREAAT advice..

hence the sarcasim...

yea we cud see the sarcasm which made it funny but when you went and stated it was sarcasm it just well killed the humure to be quite frank LOL.gif:)

i wasnt being sarcastic...or he could marry her and she could remain Muslim but the kids could be raised Sikhs :cool:

marry someone that loves YOU, not the one you love

I concur that. Damn man, Papi is giving good advice these days. :TH: Ask her even if she loves you, and say that if she loves you, is she willing to become Sikh. Be careful, she better not be one of those girls that wants you to convert to their religion and than marry her. If you give up your sikhi for her, than I must say that Sikhi is not important to you, and religion should be before a girl. Like I said, is she willing to convert to Sikhism if she loves you so much, if not than I wouldn't be too sure about this girl. Frankly, I think its' best to keep it in the religion. Normally, someone you love will not love you back, just like papi said marry someone that loves YOU, not that YOU love. :TH: