I Love A Muslim Girl

Guest _GUPT_

I dont think the original poster wrote anything about "conversion"....why everybdy is thinking the issue from that angle only?

Because it will lead to that.

You think the muslim family will say ''Wah beti, hum to bahut kuch hain app ke sath, apne too Sikh ladkha dekha. Hum to os ko kabool kar lenghe'' rolleyes.gif

No! They want him to convert, that's a big if as they may not even accept the daughter is seeing a 'kafir'

They will just take her to pakistan to marry Uncle Mohammed Hafiz who is 68 and has 55 buffaloes in Hydrabad.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think the original poster wrote anything about "conversion"....why everybdy is thinking the issue from that angle only?

Because it will lead to that.

You think the muslim family will say ''Wah beti, hum to bahut kuch hain app ke sath, apne too Sikh ladkha dekha. Hum to os ko kabool kar lenghe'' rolleyes.gif

No! They want him to convert, that's a big if as they may not even accept the daughter is seeing a 'kafir'

They will just take her to pakistan to marry Uncle Mohammed Hafiz who is 68 and has 55 buffaloes in Hydrabad.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Good One Man. :TH: You know what man, just let her go, and focus on more important things that's all.

Go marry her man if you love her but in order to make it work you have consider couple of things and found out whats her beleifs, dont get yourself or your future kid (only if you planning) sunnat(circumised) or follow islamic rituals that sri guru nanak dev ji in 10 jots proved wrong.

if she is sunni, dump her and run, there are 99 percent chance her family into shariaism. Its not going to work, its not going to work as it will not work if you marry someone from sikh panth who loves sharia (katar) mindset. if she is suffi, or if she is in mysticism then go ahead consider it. because sikhi mysticm, hindu mysticism, sufi mysticism are one and same based prema bhakti marg and are on same track towards merging with ocean (parmanand vahiguroo/ram/allah).

If sikhs have problem with you marrying an muslim girl whose in to sufi mysticism just show them example of baba farid ji, he was muslim mystic yet also consider sikh because his writings are included in Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Thats is my honest advice. I am sure i ll get a label of anti-panthic, panthic dusth soon.. just waiting for it already..haha..sarcasm.

Guest gurkipreet k
I would just like to say thanks very much for the advice and feedback. I wasnt sure if anyone was going to help me in this matter but you all have.

I am definitely going to stick with Sikhi as religion comes first, I suppose I will start to keep my distance.

It probably wouldn't work out anyway what with my Punjabi parents.

So thanks again with all the help and I will post again about this matter and tell you all how I am getting on.

I think I need help and inspiration to forget about this girl since I have known her for 7 years. I already do my AmritVela (although I never got up today lol) and do my evening and night prayers as well and try to do Sukhmani Sahib path as well. Any other suggestions welcome,

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Kee Fateh

P.S. thanks for support once again

thats brillient

waheguru!

may guru sahib does kirpa onall of us to be able to see where we r going wrong nd give us his sangat to help us nd keep us on track!

bani has been used before as well

sangat has givn a great advice. and i think u got an idea. u already know the reality of things. dont fall for these things!

why do u wanna do soemthing that u already know in ur mind an't right?

kabir sahiba nd many in bani have said that our mind already know what is wrong and what is right but we still end up doing wrong. eventhough u got advice from many but end desciosn is your...an u are the onlyone who will be reciving the fruit/end result of ur decsion.

thats why we ask guru sahib for advice so we dont have to suffer from pain (pain of the things we knew we shoudlnt have done) its the big and small decisons/choices we make that make up most of our life!

listen to bani

and believe me there isn;t jus one person out there for us! i have friends who have fallen for their "ONE" because they just got attention from tht ONE person. later on they realized how wrong they were. jus do sangat and listen as much bani u possible can. thing will become clear to u.

following what i have said earlier, there isn't jus ONE TRUE LOVE! getover it people. this is not a holywood orbollywood life story. u get attracted to many people in life but that doesn't mean that the first one that kinda come in ur way is the ONE for u. start understanding life. dont live it the way others want you to live it. take charge of ur life by listening to bani.

make ur jeevaan ucchaa suchhaaa!!! become a person witha good character! tahts what sikhi is and thats what u should aim for. its not a false AIM!

enjoy ur life yea veer ji ..andi might sound like theperosn who us TELLIN YOU TO DO SOMETHING(might sound like im contrdictin my ownself) but i an't im telling you to read bani and follow it. things start to revile themselves to us!

The waheguru that lives in all of us is the MOST POWERFUL THING IN THIS WORLD! thus, He has the power to meet our desires as welll and know exactly what we need. thats why the spritual being are sooo "MAST" and maybe to other they might seem like "CARELESS" humanbeings from outside.

the thing beings of waheguru alreay know (we can call it faith but they are certain jusliek we were that our mom will give us food when we cry as a kid) that they will get what they need...they walk freely and carelessly enjoying evrything there is in life!

start doin that and stop gettin all tangled up in these string attached relations.

stop worrying and start doin seva and jap naam!im sure i have a made a lot of mistakes. even spelling mistakes. i really dont have time to go and correct all of them right now.

hopefully this all willmake sense to u, and u will be able to walk on the path that u have choosen to be walkin on(game of love)

bhul chukmuaf karni

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

Go marry her man if you love her but in order to make it work you have consider couple of things and found out whats her beleifs, dont get yourself or your future kid (only if you planning) sunnat(circumised) or follow islamic rituals that sri guru nanak dev ji in 10 jots proved wrong.

if she is sunni, dump her and run, there are 99 percent chance her family into shariaism. Its not going to work, its not going to work as it will not work if you marry someone from sikh panth who loves sharia (katar) mindset. if she is suffi, or if she is in mysticism then go ahead consider it. because sikhi mysticm, hindu mysticism, sufi mysticism are one and same based prema bhakti marg and are on same track towards merging with ocean (parmanand vahiguroo/ram/allah).

If sikhs have problem with you marrying an muslim girl whose in to sufi mysticism just show them example of baba farid ji, he was muslim mystic yet also consider sikh because his writings are included in Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Thats is my honest advice. I am sure i ll get a label of anti-panthic, panthic dusth soon.. just waiting for it already..haha..sarcasm.

And my above advise is only for you if you are both in mysticism of your own religion, if you are into shariaism within their own faith, its not going to work, dont even try.

so please dont take it out of context.

^that was a really cool advise. i mean the threadstarter veerji is asking for sum advise and not for comments on whateva he has done .......and by the way i think its alwayz nice when we don't coment upon whateva has happened and better help this veerji decide being his brothers and sistas to cum out of this situation without being tensed..........

mad respekt to you namstang ji