Happpy Birthday _k_

anjaan

blush.gifohmy.gif awwwww maaaaaan :wubc: !!!

anjaan honey, do u not think the cyber sangat have better things 2 be worrying abt ?? insted of a silly lil moorakh muppet like urs truley :@ loll

yaaaaaaay awwwwwwwwwwwwwww happy birthdayyyyy

lol ya me is a bit overexcited but i can't help it cus' me loves this girlyyyy!

:)d_oh.gif

and me will pop in some time later this week lol with your gift - "lizard oil" so you don't gotta steal mine, don't worry curious_man told me!! hehe

and yaa i still got your other stuff that i was meant to bring like a month ago!!

mannn me been trying to search for your baby pic but no luck yet! might pop in and see your mommy! hehe

aww have a good day princesss

may Guru Sahib continue to bless you and keep you in His Lotus Cahran

lots and lots and lotsssssss of love!

mwahhh

partytime2.gif :HP: woohoo.gif

ooo btw me saw your nani ji @ our park and she told me she organised a party with malkit 'singh' LOL.gif

LMAOOOOOO! HAHAHAHA hell yeeeeeeeeah! cuz u know my nani is in wid dem circles :s they'r best friends ever since that time he serenaded her onstage LOLLL *private joke* we best get the scottish pound notes ready lol

hehe everybody? gurj is friends with my nani yaaaaaaaay lol

aww she foned me this morning to sing her version of happy birthday 2 me- which is "burrdaayyy 2 juuu hupppy ... huppy burrdaaay ju2 " lolll hehe

aww thankssss anjaan me luvs ya 2, ur jus th absoloute bestes :e: *Wolverhampton Wala Hug* lol

LOL khozzzyyyyyyyy hehe u made my day with the funny txts *ahem* LOOOOL thank uuuu :nihungsmile:

Nama Singh - yeah someone should get gurjy blocked cuz like i dont want the world 2 know i stole her lizard oil (keep reeding folks i'll get to it later on lol)

aww thankyou heart penjii, miss u 22222! we will catch up soon as our exams r over, hope u r well :@

EHHHH

the only person who's even CLOSE to as funny as me on this board ohmy.gifohmy.gif _K_!

hahahhaa, happy birthday! I have no idea in life who you are, but eh...eat a samosa or 7 for me!

LOLLL, me dont got a clue who u r either...cept that u was doin some assignment on alexander litvinenko lol but i will eat those samoseh 4 u fikkar na karr and yerr im "CLOSE" 2 being as funny as u lol rolleyes.gif lol im messing but one day i do aspire 2 be as funny as japmans!! and by the way...where were u at sikh comedy night? i wa sthere...JASPAUL was MY manager tongue.gif lol

Vahiguroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Vahiguroo Ji Ki Fathe!

happy bday K! hope u ava wkd day penji. may Vahiguroo bring u all d happiness n joy in d world, n all ur dreams cum tru! hope u njoy!

tc

Vahiguroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Vahiguroo Ji Ki Fathe!

:HP:

woohoo.gifpartytime2.gif

HAPPY BIRTDHAY MILLITANT_KAUR!!!! hope u had a brilliant day, all the best xx

HAAAPPPYYYY BURRRRDDAAAAYYY :cool:

may Vaheguru keep u in chardikalaa..

:HP:

psst.. i didnt tell gurj abt the tehl.. or did i??.. pata nahi!!

anywys.. hope u have a grtt party.. gurjy will come with the cake!

and yeah vaheguru ji ka khalsa , vaheguru ji ki fateh!!

orrr TUM!!!!! :bringitondude LOL u told herrrrrrrr!!!! ohmy.gif u told her that i stole her lizard tehl from her bathroom in a moment of insanity cuz i didnt want 2 offend her by not letting her rub it on my feet- cuz they were bleeding- cuz i was walking to much in birmingham- because i got lost LOOOOLLL haha gosh we'r so sillllyyyy

yaa curious_ji u gotta come and make the video for 2days episode in our series of "Gurkirun dopey" loool

may i now take this oppurtunity to thank my mommy (who made me a birthday aloo wala parontah this morning HAHA blush.gif , my friends and not forgetting the mods ...etc lool

aww thanks to the rest of u guys , u the bestesssttt :@ xx