Fundamental Differences Between 'brahmgianis'

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Very nice topic to be disscussed. Look A Bhramgyani is a person who did such spirtual work and did so much that you can't even think. The difference is that one says this is bani the other says this is not bani. One says this is the actual Rehas sahib the other says its not. One says this is the right ardas but the other says this is ardas. But the actual Bani is in Guru Granth Sahib and Most Of Dasam Granth. We should only follow the Guru Granth Sahib and most of dasam granth. Akal Takhat was established the head authority by Dhan Maharaj Guru Hargobind Sahib ji. So All these Taksals like Damdami, Jawaddi, Shaheed Bhai Mani Singh Taksal Like Tikana sahib, Missionary, Nanaksar, Hoti Mardan, Rara Sahib, Reru Sahib, Jarg Sahib , And So many others have done so much good work BUT the only thing we need to take from them his the accomplishments that the panth agrees and in your personal opinion they have done.Also just give them the right amount of respect not too much and not too little and especially not Not to make them bigger then our gurus, bhagats,Guru Granth Sahib and Akal Takhat.

We need to just go and learn. Let me ask the people even me always want to learn jeevans about taksal, and mahapursh but did we ever before that learn the understandings of Guru Granth Sahib, Most of Dasam Granth, and So many banis of Bhai Gurdas and such other bhagats? Also when I go to India even before going to so many historical gurdwaras people probably took me to deras, and taksals. Thats good if you go and take vidya but please dont disrespect Guru Granth sahib by puting them larger then it.

This all I WANT to say Hope you understand what I am saying.

Waheguru ji khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest baba amarjeet singh

question still hasnt been answered

do NOT say whether you think taksalis gurmukhs were brahmgyanis and akj ones werent OR vice versa

just say whether you think that two gursikhs who have opposing views on what is gurbani, can both be brahmgyanis

Baba amarjeet singh jee. . . plz do not make us chose as the choice may offend others.

Secondly i am not i brahm giani so my choice is invalid.

I thought akj did not believe that brahm gyanis existed (correct me if i am wrong)

Gurfateh

Admin plz close topic b4 a choice by someone is made which will be offensive to another jatha

Interesting question. I think the whole question becomes a catch 22 situation. Anyone with even an iota of intelligence can see that there is some difference of opinion between those that people refer to a Brahmgyanis. But then we are also told that unless we ourselves are Brahmgyanis then we have no power to judge. Therefore the question becomes invalid! I think that a belief that we cannot judge who is a Brahmgyani or not is what has led to the mushrooming of fake sants and babas in Punjab. Thankfully there is a growing number of Sikhs in Punjab who have started to question the whole basis of these fake sants. Look that this belief another way, if we can't judge whether someone is a Brahmgyani or not then are we not committing a grevious sin by promoting ANYONE as a Brahmgyani because we have no power to judge. Nowadays we seem to promote anyone in Punjab who starts to wear a white chola as a Brahmgyani and this has led to some very unsavioury characters becoming Brahmgyanis in the eyes of ignorant people. Some of these fakes have recently been caught doing some very bad things in Punjab, a case in point is that so-called baba who raped a young girl. Going by some of the opinions of people here we cannot judge him even though any intelligent people would recognise that fake as a rapist and deserving of prison. My question which follows on from the thread is how about if some well established Brahmgyanis who might have been seen in photo opportunities with this fake and who may have previously praised him. Surely as Brahmgyanis they would know that this guy is a fake and in my view dutybound as Khalsa of Guru Gobind Singh to bring the sins of this fake to the notice of the common people as well as the authorities. Do Brahmgyanis need a type of 'trade union' as in the case of Sant Samaj? Why do established Brahmgyanis seek to become members of these 'trade unions' along with the fakes rather than unmasking them before the people. In the end it is their duty and given the belief that only a Brahmgyani can judge the avasta of another Brahmgyani then it it their DUTY to unmask these people since us common folk can't judge a Brahmgyani.