..::waterloo Youth Kirtan Darbar::.. Sat. Feb. 17th, 2007

Princess

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once upon a time guru sahib went to waterloo.. he loved the keertan soo much that he couldn't stop going... then one day he gave hukam to all the youth to continue on these great keertan darbars and encouraged all to get as much laha as possible.. now every year sangat from all of the world come to guru ji's pavittar asthaan and get darshan of dhan dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.. i know im going this year... wuldn't miss it for the world (secret: i hear guru gobind singh gives his darshan during the keertan, but shhh we're not supposed to tell people about these things)

thats MY favourite sakhi manpreet bhenji, tell me urs

--> n i love how the three siblings rule the waterloo threads

once upon a time guru sahib went to waterloo.. he loved the keertan soo much that he couldn't stop going... then one day he gave hukam to all the youth to continue on these great keertan darbars and encouraged all to get as much laha as possible.. now every year sangat from all of the world come to guru ji's pavittar asthaan and get darshan of dhan dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.. i know im going this year... wuldn't miss it for the world (secret: i hear guru gobind singh gives his darshan during the keertan, but shhh we're not supposed to tell people about these things)

thats MY favourite sakhi manpreet bhenji, tell me urs

--> n i love how the three siblings rule the waterloo threads

hahahaha

singh jee.. say fateh to me at waterloo so i know who you are! :)