Do We Just Use Akaal Takht?

Jamdhoot

Do Jatha Singhs only use Akaal Takht?

As we all know their are many jathas etc.. that do not follow Takht Maryada. But what i have noticed whenever their is beadbi etc.. or something these jathas do not like, they will say its agaisnt the hukam of Akaal Takht. e.g the ik niwas situation and places were their are chairs and tables in the gurdwara. Singhs From Jathas etc.. try to protest etc.. agaisnt such beadbi and try and use the authority of Akaal Takht to support their arguments agaisnt matters, but then at the same time they themselves do not follow Takht maryada.

Sorry if my post dont make sense.

it is funny how everyone curses the akaal takht and vedanti, but run around vedanti to get special hukamnama written out.

RUpinder singh nailed it on the head.

as for khalistan zindabad, i don't follow any certain individual, i listen to those how have studied guru granth sahib ji and know guru sahibs bani "inside and out". whatever any person says, if it doesnt go correct according to gurbani then he or she is not worthy of being listened too. whatever katha or lecture i listen has to be according to the philosphy of guru granth sahib i and not any certain individual.

Akaal Takht will always be great!

Howevere the people who are sitting there, are just there for the work of badal. We always say vedenti is badal daa chumcha. However when it comes down to him taking out certain "hukamana's" we go, "Jathedar Ji has written a hukamnama to this and that". Our only hukam is Guru Granth Sahib ji and all hukamnamas should be issued according the guru granth sahib ji not anyones personal agenda

Some interesting points.

People are very selective in which Hukumnama they choose to follow. It is rather like them bolt-ons you can get for some of the pay as you go tariffs. People pick and choose which Hukumnama they want to follow and despite things that counter their distortion of Sikhi they will not accept the Hukumnama. The one on meat being a prime example, yet most the people who are anti meat follow many other decisions of corrupt Jathedar like Vedanti and his predecessors.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the true Singh Sabha thought one goes by the translations of those who translate it according to Gurbani Viakaran. Some of those who have translated according to the rules of Viakaran are Sahib Singh, Harbanse Singh, while others have translated many banis like Joginder Singh Talwara. Bhai Randhir Singh Jee has also written his commentaries in light of Gurbani Viakaran. All of these men have written one book each on Gurbani Viakaran if one would like to learn Viakaran.

There are also many wanabees out there who pretend they are of the Singh Sabha thought but in actuality they are just Bhekhee. These would include people like Kala Afghan and Ghagha Sahib who have not an iota of knowledge in Gurbani Viakaran, yet they will argue to death that they have translated Gurbani correctly even when it goes against Gurbani Viakaran (or Sahib Singh's translations which they profess to follow). But when these people have to debate against a person who has knowledge of Gurbani Viakaran, there arguments turn into “you believe whatever your want and I'll believe whatever I want”. Some how they no longer want to debate any further on the topic, and they will just jump to another topic.

Any group, Jatha, Sampradaa which say that Vaheguru Simran is against Gurmat, is not only against Gurmat, but also Akal Takht Maryadha.

what i have yet to understand as per your understanding of Waheguru Simran is that how come the word wahguru only comes 3-4 times in gurbani? And wahguru was not even said by guru sahibs, it was said by bhats, who called guru wah. meaning wah guru. from where did you get that this is naam.

Secondly if you look at Bhai gurdas deeya vaaran, first he says

Wahguru gurmantar hai jaap humai kohi.

And then later on he says

Trigjeeva gur shabad bin hor mantar simranee.

how can these two lines contradict each other. first he says waheguru is gurmantar, and then he says the only mantar is guru shabad and he says there is no other mantar.

An on the topic of gurbani viyakarn, Prof sahib singh teeka is panth parvanth, he has also said that i am not perfect and gurbani could go on and on, it is very deep, dont take my aarth as the last.

No need to give names S Singh knows what i am talking about, when the teeka of prof sahib singh has been used through any argument it is that teeka which should only be used because there is consencisis on his status in the panth. However when it comes down to not agreeing with one of his points they switch to another teeka which argues there point.

Gurfateh. . . .

It seems that international akaali is using the same lines that kala afgana and gagga use. . . i recall these individuals questioning gurmantr also. . . and as international akaali follows them it seems he has similar thinking.

A Benti to the admin and Sangat.

International akaali should not be allowed to post on sikh sangat as he repeatedly causes controversy and always likes to do nindya. . . . also it seems he follows individuals that have been kicked out of the khalsa panth. Now he is questioning Gurmantr in a very sly way, it may make younger members confused

International Akali,

Since the only body of document that you seem to believe in is the Akal Takht Maryadha, then please ho please tell us if Vaheguru Simran is not important, then why does it say at the very start of the document:

1. A Sikh should wake up in the ambrosial hours (three hours before the dawn), take bath and, concentrating his/her thoughts on One Immortal Being, repeat the name Waheguru (Wondrous Destroyer of darkness).

In the Punjabi version it says:

1. Sikh Amrit Vele (pehr raat rehndhi) jag kay ishnaan kray atay ek akaal purkh dha dhiaan karda hoya Vaheguru naam japay.

Now surely if Vaheguru simran was not important and the Gurus themselves had never done simran on this gurmatra as you claim, then why is it this in the Akal Takht Maryadha which you so vehemently claim to follow?

You in a previous post wrote:

“as for khalistan zindabad,i don't follow any certain individual, i listen to those how have studied guru granth sahib ji and know guru sahibs bani "inside and out". whatever any person says, if it doesnt go correct according to gurbani then he or she is not worthy of being listened too. whatever katha or lecture i listen has to be according to the philosphy of guru granth sahib i and not any certain individual.

This is Kufr! This is hypocrisy! Your own statements are in direct conflict which your views. On one side you put down Taksal and others who do not follow Akal Takht Maryadha 100%, but then you sidetrack by picking and choosing which aspect of the Akal Takht Maryadha you want to follow or should I say which ever aspect suits Sardar Inder Singh Ghagha Sahib. You cannot have it both ways. Either you choose Akal Takht Maryadha 100% as is written by also acknowledging the importance of Vaheguru Simran, or you follow Ghagha/Kala Afghana party. You can’t have it both ways, you don’t allow us to have it both ways, so you should also not be allowed to have it both ways.

As we all know their are many jathas etc.. that do not follow Takht Maryada. But what i have noticed whenever their is beadbi etc.. or something these jathas do not like, they will say its agaisnt the hukam of Akaal Takht. e.g the ik niwas situation and places were their are chairs and tables in the gurdwara. Singhs From Jathas etc.. try to protest etc.. agaisnt such beadbi and try and use the authority of Akaal Takht to support their arguments agaisnt matters, but then at the same time they themselves do not follow Takht maryada.

Sorry if my post dont make sense.

it is funny how everyone curses the akaal takht and vedanti, but run around vedanti to get special hukamnama written out.

RUpinder singh nailed it on the head.

as for khalistan zindabad, i don't follow any certain individual, i listen to those how have studied guru granth sahib ji and know guru sahibs bani "inside and out". whatever any person says, if it doesnt go correct according to gurbani then he or she is not worthy of being listened too. whatever katha or lecture i listen has to be according to the philosphy of guru granth sahib i and not any certain individual.

Howevere the people who are sitting there, are just there for the work of badal. We always say vedenti is badal daa chumcha. However when it comes down to him taking out certain "hukamana's" we go, "Jathedar Ji has written a hukamnama to this and that". Our only hukam is Guru Granth Sahib ji and all hukamnamas should be issued according the guru granth sahib ji not anyones personal agenda

the reason u say to follow guru granth sahib jee's hukam n not vedantis is because ur guru has been banned from the panth.. man u jus say w.e benefits u.. u shud be kicked outta dis thread, better yet outta dis whole sangat.. its manmukhs like u who are bringing out the destruction of the panth.. if u followed guru granth sahib jee's hukam then u wud know not to waste ur time on forums all day long calling people brahmins and dissing the taksal (which i may add, no one knows if its man made or not) so dont call it man made.. if u dont know the truth of something then how can u say so confidentley that its wrong.. u've even sed bad things about sri dasam granth sahib, buht truth is that u dont know 100% that it is not maharaj's bani so how can u slander it.. Guru Granth Sahib Ji also says not to slander people yet u slander the whole taksal and anyone related to it so much.. as far as i go, i know im a manmukh which why i barely participate in discussions, i jus learn from gurmukhs... buht when u post, even idiots like me can tell right from wrong..

oh n by the way, every single person ever in jathedar position of Akaal Takth sahib after Guru Gobind Singh Ji was educated from the taksal first... then they changed and became corrupted but it is manditory to have taken vidhiya from the taksal in order to sit in that jathedar position.. for proof do ur research on every single jathedar's life and u'll find they were all educated from taksal, obviously got corrupted later and then created havoc... but my point is that this very taksal u slander oh so dearly, is not what u think it is, so stop slandering it.. if i were u i wuld quickly go do ardaas cuz as of right now ur gonna need beant ardaas' before u can be forgiven.. the panth already banned ur guru, now lets see how long it takes before ur banned

oh n im curious, if u dont know bani inside and out urself, if u don't know every single thing guru granth sahib ji says urself, then how can u discriminate and tell who knows it... for example u dont know math urself but when teachers come to teach u, u jus say nope ur not teaching me math, that is not the textbook... obviously if u read the textbook u wuldn't need the teacher but u didn't so u jus say he's wrong.. exactly with sikhi.. stop discriminating who is right and wrong like u know what is right and wrong, cuz u don't.. and this is apparent from everyone on this sangat's hatred towards u... dont u ever notice that ur lil counter posts to people don't make sense. u think u proved a point, but ur shytt doesnt make sense.. all it is, is exactly wut the last guy wrote with like a not in it and u think u found a cure to cancer or something man.. chyll.. calm down.. participate, but productively, not negatively.. if u dun like someone's veechar then forget it, keep it to urself.. if u want ur own different veechar then keep it to urself, no one has a problem with that.. jus dun voice it cuz obviously u dun notice that 95% of people on this forum either avoid threads that ur in or just dont like u period... this isn't even cuz ur a bad guy, ur prolly a good guy but are very confused and doesnt know what he's talking about.. u have horrible veechar that does not make sense

ADMIN PLEASE ONCE AND FOR ALL BAN HIM (p.s everyone look at his profile, it says 10 reasons why I (international akaali) should be a mod) HAHAHAHAHA....man get a life, go exercise, lose some weight, become tyaar bar tyaar.. i think all that fat is gettn to yo head.. BAN HIM BAN HIM... all in favour of banning internation akaali, say the word he hates to dearly, yet we love so dearly...

VAHEGURU

No need to give names S Singh knows what i am talking about, when the teeka of prof sahib singh has been used through any argument it is that teeka which should only be used because there is consencisis on his status in the panth. However when it comes down to not agreeing with one of his points they switch to another teeka which argues there point.

If a person has sound argument based on Gurbani Viakaran and translates a tukh even if it is slightly different than Sahib Singh's translation it is acceptable just as long as it does not violate the rules of Viakaran. But when a person who has absolutely no knowledge of Gurbani Viakaran does a complete wrong translation based on only his own Matt, then it is wrong to follow such a person against a person doing translation based on Gurbani Viakaran.

On one side you have a person with no knowledge of Viakaran doing translation not based on viakaran but only on his own personal idealogy, and on the other side you have a person doing translation based on Viakaran and supported by other Viakaran masters, which side should a logical thinking Singh Sabhiya choose?

Singh Sabhiyas are not blind followers of any one person's idealogy who translates against the niyams of Gurbani Viakaran. A group claiming to be of Singh Sabhiya thought must first and foremost base their translations on Viakaran, and if their translations go against viakaran then such a translator should have no right to claim they are promoting or upholding Singh Sabha legacy.

Sadly, ignorant ‘scholars’ claiming to be Singh Sabhiyas with no knowledge of Gurbani Viakaran argue so fervently about their wrong translations making a complete mockery of not only Gurbani but also of the Singh Sabha. It is almost as if a person claiming to be a great mathematician yet still goes against basic rules of math by fervently arguing that 2+2=3

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

"it was said by bhats, who called guru wah. meaning wah guru"

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=5428

vaahiguroo vaahiguroo vaahiguroo vaahi jeeo ||

Waahay Guru, Waahay Guru, Waahay Guru, Waahay Jee-o.

(1402).

Says Waheguru. Secondly, Guru Granth Sahib was composed and compiled by the Guru Sahiban. It was dictated to Bhai Gurdas Sahib Ji by Guru Arjun Sahib and then to Bhai Mani Singh Ji by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. It is GURbani because of that. Stop trying to insinuate that the Gurus never said Waheguru.

Gur wah is from the following verse:

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=1456

naanak dhaas kehahu gur vaahu ||4||21||

O servant Nanak, chant His Glorious Praises. ||4||21||

(376).

Lastly, Professor Sahib Singh's Teeka was a Mahan Seva, but it is not the be all end all. That is the personal experience. No Katha or discussion will ever take the place of that. True, Professor Sahib's work will help the individual understand what is written in a grammatical angle, but it is up to you to understand, contemplate and experience for yourself.