Worse Than Dogs?

singhni

Let me put it this way Veerji :-

This is the beauty of being a " SIKH " an ever learner from with a unstoppable appettite for learning

If :-

1 ) Dog teaches you faithfullness :--- learn from it

2 ) If cat teaches you to be cool :--- learn from it

3 ) If a donkey teaches you to work hard without protesting : :--- learn from it

4 ) If a monkey teaches you to do good acrobatics :--- learn from it

5 ) If a bird teaches you to soar as born free from bonds of gravity :--- learn from it

6 ) If the animal Homo sapiens teaches you to be intelligent , innovative , adventrous :--- learn from it

Let us celebrate the learning SIKH and let

" FAITHFULNESS be the motto for this week on this site "

Wahe guru ji tha khalsa wahe guru ji the fateh

love

hps

This is just my personal opinion.

I feel that the best bhagti is the one a dog does. The master may beat it, or play with it, kick it out of the house or feed it lots of food, the dog always stays with the master. We call ourselves Gurujee's children, Gurujee's lions, Gurujee's followers, Gurujee's slaves. But remember, even children can go against their parents, even lions can go wild and untamed, even followers can at times find faults in their teachers, and even slaves have a desire to become free. But a dog? You kick it out of the house, it stays at your door till it's last breath. It won't go against the master, it won't find faults i nthe master, and it has no desire to be free, but be with the master till death. A dog is a living example of faithfulness and loyalty.

So I feel: bhagti howe taan kutteyaan vali.

bhul chukk maaf

ps: so...whazzupp dawg !! LOL.gif

Among the unique animal so called homo sapiens I find some group very loyal to there Gods to the point of commiting suicide attacks.

1) Muslims are the winners in this I do not know from which part of Qur'an ( Surah al-Maidah ) they get there faith to the point of becoming a " Suicidal bomber "

2 ) I think it has only parallel in Japanese bombers the Kamikaze

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamikaze

3 ) and among Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE),

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_Tigers

I guess if Sikhi has any thing to say on this extreme manifestation of faith ?

Bhai Gurdas Ji vaara mentions the fact we should first analyze the way people slander us, we often develop anger if someone calls us a dog, or other foul language, Bhai Gurdas Ji says, we should think of the qualities of a dog, the ones mentioned above by singhs are the qualities of dogs, So if someone calls you a dog next time, would you get angry? Why not take two minutes to reflect on the beauty and personify these qualities.

In other words, it's kind of changing our views about such things and taking them in positively.

We should all first read Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaara before reading getting deep and trying to understand the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, as many singhs have mentioned the Vaara are almost like keys to understanding the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.