Virgin Husband

Guest depressed/confused singh

im 22, 23 in may. not married and ive never been with a women i.e. kissed etc........maybe due to the fact i used to be clinically obese and had bad teeth....since then ive lost 7 and half stone (100 pounds) and got my teeth straigtened up.any way now im soley concentrating on becoming a lawyer so i havent got time for a relationship and its likely i will be a virgin until i get married.........what i wanted to know was whether a woman would get put off or laugh at me if she found out i was a very and had no experience (not even kissed ever). would a women want to get married to a guy like me....i would like female opinions only.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im 22, 23 in may. not married and ive never been with a women i.e. kissed etc........maybe due to the fact i used to be clinically obese and had bad teeth....since then ive lost 7 and half stone (100 pounds) and got my teeth straigtened up.any way now im soley concentrating on becoming a lawyer so i havent got time for a relationship and its likely i will be a virgin until i get married.........what i wanted to know was whether a woman would get put off or laugh at me if she found out i was a very and had no experience (not even kissed ever). would a women want to get married to a guy like me....i would like female opinions only.

I know a whole lot of gals who look for very specifically a virgin husband but its like the lottery. Dont worry im sure there is someone out there for you. And if they laff or make fun of u that isnt the person for you.

Are you Sikh? if so i'd say many girls would be pleased you're a virgin, and not HIV/STI infected <admin-profanity filter activated>!

i am sikh, in august 2006 for about 10 weeks or so i was going crazy as i had started a new course and i was the only turbanned singh i didnt fit in you see never have.......then i decided to permenantly keep my beard it was a relief because i had finally made the decision to become a sikh (ive always thought you cant be born a sikh you have to become one) so i decided to become one. i dont drink, somke or eat meat anyway but ive realised that when i used to trim my beard no women had ever been interested in me and now that i have decided to keep my beard permenantly i feel slightly isolated and abit depressed.

Guest _khalsakaur_

Girls would think wow this guy is so devoted to sikhi and so pure u have no worries and u should count urself lucky that mahraaj has blessed u in such a way. I havnt been with ne1 and I count myself lucky.

Be proud of yourself! You shouldn't be doing anything physical with a woman other than your wife. If she laughs at you you know not to marry her. Do you want to marry someone who has been around? If yes then I can't comment further but if no then find someone that feels the same way.

Pre- and extra-marital sex is forbidden in Sikhism and is in fact a bujjar kurehit which would disqualify one from being a Sikh of the Guru. No Sikh woman would look down upon a singh's lack of "experience". It's a virtuous and an honourable decision to remain chaste before marriage.