Virgin Husband

Guest depressed/confused singh

in reality its sikh women who insult, abuse and humiliate turbanned men who keep their beards.

yes it is them who insult abuse and humiliate but why do you CONSTANTLY feel the need to GENERALISE, they are not all the same!.............i could say i hate Sikh men because they are all drunk b******.........how would you feel? im sure you will be insulted, now whether you are one or not i dont know but you would be offended.............just like that you are implying the same thing for ALL Sikh women......... and i know for one thing, i am quite offended as you are saying something which i do not support as being a part of my thinking...................STOP GENERALISING!

i would NEVER marry a non-amridhari

and as for the experience thing............from what im gathering, you are looking to marry a loose women with no self respect whatsoever or even possibly.....a wh*re i mean it is them who expect men with experience

yeah - take that lol - ^^ well good post :TH:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in reality its sikh women who insult, abuse and humiliate turbanned men who keep their beards.

u dont know everyone - so shush tongue.gif:) - if you've had experiences where such women do insult and whatever - then you just with the wrong Sangat. no offense :TH:

...i dont know if people understand what its like a singh in 2007.

Newsflash:

I am also a Singh in 2007.

I go to University

Do I cut my kesh? No

Do I go clubbing? No

Do i feel missed out when I see relatoinships broken infront of me? No

Do I want to start doing things they do? No

Do i worri about my sex life before marriage? No

..get me..?

Guru Gobind Singh Ji: Without kesh and weapons you are like sheep.

Why does a lion want to be like a sheep? I dont get it man.. :) seriously.. A lone lion in a jungle - ofcourse the sheep gna be laffing at the "odd" one out.. well until they are under the lion's claws :lol:

""in reality its sikh women who insult, abuse and humiliate turbanned men who keep their beards.""

Listen brother, where in the world are you looking for these "Sikh" girls? Probably in the wrong place !! And also, would you be willing to marry a girl that didn't do her eyebrows, or had a little bit of mustache hair? What abou ta little bit of hair on her chin? Bushy eyebrows and hair on her legs ?

Cause if the answer is no, then you're setting double standards, which a lot of "Sikh men" do set, when looking for a wife. THey want a hairless wife who does her eyebrows and is beautiful in Bollywood, worldly standards, but they wonder why no such girl accepts their beard and Turban... Hmmmmm?

havent read all the replies but: *goes into akhoza mode..i know im sorry lol*

VIRGINS ALL THE WAY! WOHOO lol

u should be prouuuddddd of it! dont bloody worry what other ppl think! anyone who think thats a bad thing r dumb and have usually had lots of meaningless relationships

• 2 weeks later...
Guest depressed/confused singh

realistically, i think that i will have to become clean shaven in order to get married because a large majority of sikh women in the United Kingdom only want clean shaven men and i dont think a gursikh women will want to marry into my family becuase my mum and dad are religious but i am....so thats the reason i think this way.........sikh women are only interested in clean shaven guys anyway and i know this beacuse i have worn a turban all my life and thats you always see sikh women with nn sikh guys aswell because they just simply dont like the turban or the beard............amritdhari women also in the end give and start cutting their hair and marry cleanshaven guy becuase of family pressure.....the reality is that sikh women arent interested in turbanned men anymore......when i go around to my cousins house (they are amritdhari) they are always saying "that guy is good looking" (bollywood) and when they see a turbanned they dont say anything.........

Confused/depressed singh, you are the most confused, judgemental ive actally heard of.

What type of community you live around, what type of women your around god knows but they certainly aint nice.

realistically, i think that i will have to become clean shaven in order to get married because a large majority of sikh women in the United Kingdom only want clean shaven men and i dont think a gursikh women will want to marry into my family becuase my mum and dad are religious but i am....so thats the reason i think this way......
realistlicly, yes you are very depressed and are stereotyping too much and you THINK you KNOW everyone and knows the inside outs of women when form what i seeing you wont even know th ebasics of what women actually are. A large majority of apniya are moniya, thats nothing to do with being amridhari! Most amridhari women actually want a turbaned and bearded guy. I myself know of many moniya who liked turbaned guys

, infact if you had any account on SS or something ide sednd you photos of moniya who maried bearded and turbaned guy, although non are amridhari it proofs your stereotypical thinking wrong

and you mean your parents are not amrithari?

thaz crazy, i perosnal y dont know of any singhniya who say 2my mother and father in law must be amrithari"

Reality is over half of the couples have parents who are not amridhari!

............amritdhari women also in the end give and start cutting their hair and marry cleanshaven guy becuase of family pressure.....

this comment of yours absolutly fueled me. How dear you make such an absurd comment. Once again i dont know what stupid world your from where your women arent even taught about their roots and faith. I dont know of any amridhari woman who gave in, cut her hair and married a clean shaven and i guarantee you i probably know more women than you do. To even think you could say something like that is absurd. What do you take women for? weak? guess what......get a reality check, psychologicaly women are more likely to be stronger headed than man. Men only "act" hard but women are stronger in the head. If a woman made the decision of being amridhari, its most likely she will stick by it. Yes there are women who give in but thats a veryyyyyy small minority so you realy need to shut up and think befor eyou speak

when i go around to my cousins house (they are amritdhari) they are always saying "that guy is good looking" (bollywood) and when they see a turbanned they dont say anything.........

and your telling me you dont find any actresses attractive? your being stupid. In reality i am ONLY attracted to turbaned and bearded guys, that doesnt mean i wouldnt think a mona to not be attractive. In reality you dont actually get hardly any Good looking sardaars in films because they have better things to do!

geeza i dont wanna go on more than i already have cuz you realy have made me angry with stuff you come out with. STOP STEREOTYPING, go see a counceler, build your self esteem, go do sangat of Gursikhs because you OBVIOUSLY dont get any of that. Trust me when you do, you wont be talking this crap much longer....once again dont put all sikh women on the same bangwagon or i will start spreading the word that all sikh men are drunkardsss