Virgin Husband

Guest depressed/confused singh

realistically, i think that i will have to become clean shaven in order to get married because a large majority of sikh women in the United Kingdom only want clean shaven men and i dont think a gursikh women will want to marry into my family becuase my mum and dad are religious but i am....so thats the reason i think this way.........sikh women are only interested in clean shaven guys anyway and i know this beacuse i have worn a turban all my life and thats you always see sikh women with nn sikh guys aswell because they just simply dont like the turban or the beard............amritdhari women also in the end give and start cutting their hair and marry cleanshaven guy becuase of family pressure.....the reality is that sikh women arent interested in turbanned men anymore......when i go around to my cousins house (they are amritdhari) they are always saying "that guy is good looking" (bollywood) and when they see a turbanned they dont say anything.........

WJKK WJKF

what is wrong with u. in order to let people to luv u need to start loving yr self. y is it so imporatnt what other people thing. y do u feel the need to change yr physical apperance to be acceped. be who u wanna be. as a sikh woman mysellf i do not want to marry a clean shaven. gursikhs are the best in the world. i respect anyone who wears a turban and has a beard. it is the ulitimate expression of love for yr religion.as for yr family this girl is marrying u not yr family.

the reality is you've been looking in the wrong places if yr amritdhari u need to find a amritdhari girl . trust me she's out there somwhere waiting. we should not need to change ourselves to suit other people or for to get acceptance.

PLEASE DON'T SHAVE KEEP YR TURBAN. Only those that are lucky are blessed to have kept their long kesh. yr r on the right road to be a good gursikh stay on it.

Do not worry what other people think

have faith in god

stay in chardi kala

FATEH

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i guess gursikh women only want tuban/bearded guys and non gursikh women only want cleanshaven guys.

Guest **wholy *&#@
i guess gursikh women only want tuban/bearded guys and non gursikh women only want cleanshaven guys.

wholy crap how many times do we need to have the same posts for ppl to get it through their skull

I am a monee and i want to marry a turban AND bearded guy!!!!

wholy crap how many times do we need to have the same posts for ppl to get it through their skull

WELLLLLL theres no need for the temper... tongue.gif

tusi monee kion ho ??

ask your self do u want to say I'M A VIRGIN to your wife and her to say " SO AM I ! "

OR

" I'VE BEEN WITH 20 GIRLS AND I KNOW EVERYTHING "

for her to reply.

" FUNNY BUT SO HAVE I, BUT THEY WERE MOSTLY GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!! "

decision is yours pal...

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

i thought id share what happened to me when i was on msn tonight, for my display pic i have shaheed bhai sukhdev singh babbar and one of my friends , who is taiwanese, msgd me and she said" why do you have that as ur dp? is that your fiancee" at first i was like omg WAHEGURU WAHEGURU SIN SIN i aint got no fiancee!!!! and i told her nooo stoop please let me explain but she is oriental and doesnt know about sikhi and right away she sent me another message saying "hes pretty good looking"

then i remembered this thread and i was like "if only this singh knew what "AN ORIENTAL GIRL SAID ABOUT A SINGH" I hope noone gets offended as she doesnt noe wat she was talking about and i only thought it wud be best to say this here cus this is a real eye opener, alot of punjabis dislike women/men that follow rehit but look at what an ORIENTAL girl is saying!!!!

so anyway i was calm with her cus she doesnt know that what she said was wrong so i told her that he was a great freedom fighter in 84 etc and he's a martyr

then she understood but she said one thing to me

"he looks a lot better than those mtv indians"

she meant the bollywood actors/actresses..

look, a taiwanese girl that knows nothing about sikhs, and this culture dislikes hair etc, shes telling me that the man in my display pic was really handsome..and that man is a real singh...now you tell me what the problem is...seems liek there is a certain girl YOU liked but she didnt like u b/c of ur pugh etc...maybe im wrong..

yea there are girls like that as well as guys...and it might b that our own punjabi lok are the most drawn away from sikhs that keep rehit, but if u keep your faith in guru ji u will get someone that DESERVES YOU..wud u want something that anybody could have or would u want something rare and yours to keep? something that you know will only belong to you as noone else in this world will have something that rare?

In the end, no matter who it is, what relation they have to u etc.. they will always seem to dissapoint you, best friends are nothing, family is nothing, and sorry to say but even sangat cant come to ur aid in your time of need, it's only God