Virgin Husband

Guest depressed/confused singh

Guest Glasgow Singh

can i just say well done singh for having the guts to realise you were wrong and now trying to get to Maharajs Charan.

If you have any questions in future that are personal and you'd rather not openly discuss them then please pm me.

Look forward to hearing from you. And well done!

"Charan shurun Gur Ek Penda Jaaey Chul,

Satigur Kot Kot Penda Agay Hoay Layt Heh"

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its just a bit hard when everyone around you is with someone or has been with someone and no women has ever found me attractive.......

i dont think im going to find a wife unless i become clean shaven.....truthfully if sikh women were to admit it that even religious sikh women dont find turbanned singhs attractive..........women ONLY marry men they find attractive and religion is second and looks come first.there is a major double standerd in sikhism that women cut thier hair without guilt aruing that women do it anyway but sikh men are labled cowards...........now all the sikh women are going to respond by saying that turbanned men arent suppoed to be attractive but in reality when get together they only talk about clean shaven men ALL SIKH women hate turbanned men.

Admin Note: Please post your gupt replies in one reply not in several different replies. Two of your replies merged together in this post.

its just a bit hard when everyone around you is with someone or has been with someone and no women has ever found me attractive.......

i dont think im going to find a wife unless i become clean shaven.....truthfully if sikh women were to admit it that even religious sikh women dont find turbanned singhs attractive..........women ONLY marry men they find attractive and religion is second and looks come first.there is a major double standerd in sikhism that women cut thier hair without guilt aruing that women do it anyway but sikh men are labled cowards...........now all the sikh women are going to respond by saying that turbanned men arent suppoed to be attractive but in reality when get together they only talk about clean shaven men ALL SIKH women hate turbanned men.

Admin Note: Please post your gupt replies in one reply not in several different replies. Two of your replies merged together in this post.

whooolly sh** you couldnt be more wrong!!!

look, im a "monee" but i dont want to marry a "mona" i dont find them attractive at all, as a matter of fact, all of my guy frends are monay and i dont try to avoid them excessively to avoid developing feelings for them b/c im am sooo not attracted to monay, like, i soo dont find them attractive at all! i think a singh is the most beautiful person in the world...

i only want to marry a singh and if i dont get that id rather not marry at all, im dead serious!i didnt want to have to say this but your percepiton is really distorted, and im saying this as a monee so hopefully you can see the truth now!!! now i want to try and change myself too b/c nothing is more beautiful to me than a woman in bana and a man in bana and i hope guru ji will bless me (everyone do ardaas for me plz and the whole panth so we can all become better sikhs pray.gif )

about the looks, i used to be shallow before, but once you've matured somewhat you realize that these things are nothing. some people are 50 and divorced and have matrimonial ads looking for someone who is "hot" to marry..it depends on ur maturity and that comes with understanding, not age.

the person you're with should love you for who you are, not for what you look like.Even though this isnt always possible, if you can truly love someone without having seen them but knowing their personality..that is the truest form of love ...and dont think those are just words, it does happen and has happened.

dont worry about your marriage, like they say "good things come to those who wait"...if you want the real deal, someone who will love you for your good looks in your youth (or even "bad looks") and someone who will continue to love you for your wrinkles in old age, it's worth the wait. God always makes a way..

pce

now all the sikh women are going to respond by saying that turbanned men arent suppoed to be attractive but in reality when get together they only talk about clean shaven men ALL SIKH women hate turbanned men.

sikh men ARE handsome

tell you what i used 2 be atracted to money

but now i wouldnt ever look at them in that way

never!

im not atracted to anyone who does not a singh............. turbanned men look awsome! and yes they can be very attractive! DONT GENERALISE!

even my muslim mates go on about oh "shez the beard lover" ..............and trust me bro my best m8 who is muslim liked a turbaned man wiv a long beard once.....

a turban and beard dont make you less good looking!

ALL SIKH women hate turbanned men

Ofcourse, you've met all the Sikh Girls on this planet haven't you.

lol ... tru dat .. u havent met em all n u havent met me .. n personally i wud never marry sum1 who is clean shaven .. so there u go ... thtz not all sikh women

Guest depressed/confused singh

ok.....im just really really REALLY confused at this time of my life...........when i was younger i was stronger but now that im an adult i feel like im missing out on something (i.e. not having a girlfriend ever, not going to cubs etc)........half of me wants to continue wearing my turban and keep beard and that side of me likes wearing a turban and keeping a beard and lives in the hope i will find someone.....the other half of me wants to get rid of my beard and become clean shaven.....so i just dont know what to do...........going to the gurdwara helps alot but outside its difficult and i cant go to the gurdwara everyday (eventhough i wish i could)....i dont know if people understand what its like a singh in 2007.

in reality its sikh women who insult, abuse and humiliate turbanned men who keep their beards.

yes it is them who insult abuse and humiliate but why do you CONSTANTLY feel the need to GENERALISE, they are not all the same!.............i could say i hate Sikh men because they are all drunk b******.........how would you feel? im sure you will be insulted, now whether you are one or not i dont know but you would be offended.............just like that you are implying the same thing for ALL Sikh women......... and i know for one thing, i am quite offended as you are saying something which i do not support as being a part of my thinking...................STOP GENERALISING!

i would NEVER marry a non-amridhari

and as for the experience thing............from what im gathering, you are looking to marry a loose women with no self respect whatsoever or even possibly.....a wh*re i mean it is them who expect men with experience