How To Be Successful

Hardeep__singh

You know all my life, I think I would like to thank 'God' that in everything I have been successful, I many a times tell people all the time, if you need something or you are in great trouble, you really need to kneel down in front of the Guru Granth Sahib, doesnt matter how long you are there for, you need to plead with the Guru Sahib to wipe the troubles away or if you want to be successful in things.

When you say this they look at you in a funny way, and I say, no seriously, try it, but you have to plead and pray to the Guru sahib, anything you want, say it from your heart, cry , weep or anything, make it serious, if you need anything, Guru ji is there to help, it really works, it helped me through family illness, job and other little successes.

I am not an amritdhari, and you dont need to be in order to be given some happiness, he helps everyone, all cultures and background, you just need 'Nischa'.

Guru Sahib is like Hind dhi Chadar, you are protected, you are given the courage to try correct things in life.

I always, when faced with unkown or very difficult situation manage to imagine Guru Nanak Dev ji in Samadhi, and my mind comes to rest, I always feel calmer and more relaxed without getting stressed too easily.

The way forward is to think of Guru ji everytime you are in diffculty, need help and most importantly all the time! The Guru is the only one who will help you, no other human being will able to help you on the same standard as the Guru.

However we must also be giving to the Guru too, Daswandh, seva, simran, honest earning and sharing amongst others, and see everyone as equal.

Just liked to share my thoughts with the Sangat.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

You know all my life, I think I would like to thank 'God' that in everything I have been successful, I many a times tell people all the time, if you need something or you are in great trouble, you really need to kneel down in front of the Guru Granth Sahib, doesnt matter how long you are there for, you need to plead with the Guru Sahib to wipe the troubles away or if you want to be successful in things.

When you say this they look at you in a funny way, and I say, no seriously, try it, but you have to plead and pray to the Guru sahib, anything you want, say it from your heart, cry , weep or anything, make it serious, if you need anything, Guru ji is there to help, it really works, it helped me through family illness, job and other little successes.

I am not an amritdhari, and you dont need to be in order to be given some happiness, he helps everyone, all cultures and background, you just need 'Nischa'.

Guru Sahib is like Hind dhi Chadar, you are protected, you are given the courage to try correct things in life.

I always, when faced with unkown or very difficult situation manage to imagine Guru Nanak Dev ji in Samadhi, and my mind comes to rest, I always feel calmer and more relaxed without getting stressed too easily.

The way forward is to think of Guru ji everytime you are in diffculty, need help and most importantly all the time! The Guru is the only one who will help you, no other human being will able to help you on the same standard as the Guru.

However we must also be giving to the Guru too, Daswandh, seva, simran, honest earning and sharing amongst others, and see everyone as equal.

Just liked to share my thoughts with the Sangat.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

pray.gif Vaheguru!

Anyway, yesterday, a time to go home from work, got in the car, and what I really wanted to do is get all the stress out and all the things in mind, so I decided to pay Guru Nanak Dev Ji a visit. He was at the time, serving the needy and poorly with clothes and he also had some fruit next to him which is was serving, as I was looking at Guru ji's face, my body came to rest, my mind was filled with silence and calm, I just felt very relaxed and great, I felt tears in my eyes, I thought wow Guru ji, you really are a charming person, you help all who need your help!

Nice feeling it was!

Does anyone else have any stories they like to share too? I know we should keep these gupt so i been told, but its nice to talk amongst the sangat.