Kaur Needs Advice

Guest KrazyKaur

Guest KrazyKaur

i met this singh (his 24 and im 23) in gurdwara and i really like him but i asked him about marriage (his views only) he said that he wants to marry someone from india because women in England only want clean shaven men..so i wanted some advice to persuade him that this is not true......his not bitter or angry person in fact his very happy individual but he said he is just being realistic...i told him that sometimes women in india marry guys just to come to England......his response was that at least he would find someone finally and she could fall in love with over time.

Guest scratched car

uh oh-

errm my advice wud be for u to stop contact with this singh, if he wants 2 marry sum1 from india, then so be it. you cncentrate on ur jeevan, everythink is in bhaana, just accept hukam

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

lol, i love the above crazy answers.

Tell him as a friend that what he says is untrue, that many women, like yourself, don't want a clean-shaven Singh. Don't go outright and tell him about your feelings, but see if he changes his mind on his own.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

lol, i love the above crazy answers.

Tell him as a friend that what he says is untrue, that many women, like yourself, don't want a clean-shaven Singh. Don't go outright and tell him about your feelings, but see if he changes his mind on his own.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Nice advise.

Its hard to find people whom u really like....so....I dont know.

punjab born and grownup girls are better in most of fields needed to live a happy married life then uk or us born ....

they know how to adjust .... thats just what i think .... nothing else ...

I disagree, India born girls tend to be more argumentative than UK ones...well thats what its like in my family. All the girls from India fight, scream and shout so much over petty money issues or cooking roti etc lol, and they follow alot of weird traditions and rituals like wearing that chain Hindu women wear or insisting on going Mandir if someone has Chicken Pox claiming it was sent by "Mata" !?!!?

Women from India may adjust better but maybe they just adjust and do not ever love. I'd rather marry a woman that is honest about her feelings, marries me because she likes me and does not change herself completely (unless there's things wrong with her).

However, I won't be marrying a woman because I'm one so maybe my advice isn't as helpful as the others.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

i would like to know why do guys prefer gals who are from india...alot of them fast n do this n that which is against gursikhi...yets many guys prefer them...i feel any gals from anywhere are fine as long as they are following the path...one should not judge a person based on the place she is leaving at...anywaypenji i think you should let him know as a fren that not all gals are like that....and if u are old enough to be married...u could express your feelings n do n let him know...i maybe wrong...im sorry...but thats wat i feel...

bhul chuk muaf ji

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh