Atmaan Of Akali Dasam Granth Sahib Ji

KHUSHIA DA JAIKARA GUJAVE NIHAAL HOJAVE SHAHEED SINGHA DE MAN NU BHAVE AKAAL! SAT SRI AKAAL!!!

SADH SANGAT JI TODAY I WAS IN WALSALL LIBRARY WHEN I CAME ACROSS COPIES OF AKALI DASAM GRANTH MAHARAJ, SEEING THE STATE THATT THEY WERE IN FELT LIKE A DAGGER THROUGH MY HEART. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE STEEK AND TRANSLATIONS DOESNT MEAN THAT THEY CAN BE TREATED LIKE THAT, WHERE THEY ARE NOT COVERED, PEOPLE WHO SMOKE TOBACCO AND DRINK ALCOHOL CAN HANDLE THEM WITH JUTHE HATH ETC. AND WORST OF ALL ONE OF THE VOLUMES HAD GRAFFITI ON IT!

I AM GOING TO HAVE A MEETING WITH WALSALL LIBRARY ADMIN, TO TRY AND RESOLVE THIS ISSUE. BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD OUR GRANTHS BE KEPT IN A LIBRARY, EVEN IF WE ARE RESTRICTING AWARENESS OF SIKHI?

I ENCLOSE PICTURES I TOOK TODAY

HOWEVER THEY DID HAVE THE DECENCY TO FILE MAHARAJS SWAROOPS ON THE TOP SHELVES HOWEVER THAT IS NOT ENOUGH!!!

I WILL KEEP YOU IINFORMED ON HOW THINGS GO WITH THE MEETING

post-7018-1170377105.jpg

post-7018-1170377302.jpg

dasam granth doesnt have status of guru.

dasam granth doesnt have status of guru.

ok .... isnt sri dasam guru granth sahib have 3 nitname bannis in it .... which u must be saying in morning ....

and if even gutka sahib is kept like that in library would that be ok with u ????

u need an eye of love to see that its jap sahib kept there ....

You should respect anyone who gives you vidhiya (knowledge) and brings about spirituality. So Sri Dasam Granth should be respected as well and we should not turn a blind eye. If you have a teacher teaching you something in specific, you should not use that knowledge without their consent - thats how much respect you should have for anyone who gives you vidhiya

u know wat, i bet this causes a minor reaction from the youth

a) it's not a hindu mandir or dera

b) theres no protest involved

c) u got no campaing or jathabhandy behind u

d) there aint no "hukumnama" issued! lol

i started a thread on ss about senchi sahibs being sold in music stores and bookstores and got a poor response. the ak47 hoodies would get all worked up if this was some hindu mandir with dasam granth or senchya on a shelf?

Guest gurpreet_singh101

wich library in walsall pls post up address contact info of the library i think everyone should phone in to say it wrong

Vow Vow Bani Nirankaar Hai

Bani Guru, Guru Hai Bani

Bhul Chuk Marf

so are you saying that the bani that Akali Nihung Guru Gobind Singh Ji wrote is worthless and should not be given any heed to?

remember we cannot make amrit without reading 5 bania, and amrit is a gift from god, which ordains the most perfect and elite society the khalsa. Without amrit we are nothing and without jaap sahib choupei sahib and tav prasad swaiye we cannot make amrit

and even a fool knows where these three bania come from.

so your saying that just because akali shri dasam granth is not our guru we should not give maharaj that much respect.