Any Mre News On This

SaRpAnCh

The point is whether this gentleman was a mona or not and whether he was wearing a 'patka' just for some nominal symbolism.

I do not think an avg British cop has the guts to ask a proper Sikh to remove his headgear. They live in mortal fear of racism charges being flung at them.

Oh gosh, good heavens he could not be wearing a patka for nominal symbolism. He must be pucca Khalsa who has hukumnama which allows him to swap a real dastaar for a tea towell or should I say bad boy style bandanna so he can pretend he is an extra from a rap video.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a blatent missuse of Sikhi.

The guy sounds like a typical no-mark. The usual idiotic type who remember to use their faith when they are in a tricky situation. I never knew that Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj instructed his Singh to wear commando style patka. I bet the no-mark is also one of those who like a trimmed beard. So police interfering with patka is a no no and but it is ok for him to trim his beard.

These type of people are just as bad as the lad in scotland who had a haircut and claimed he had been beaten up.

I think you really need to read the article properly before you make any comments. DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHATS ON HIS HEAD AS LONG AS HE COVERS HIS HEAD. Dyamn! You can call it mini dastar, you can call whatever. How do you know hes got a trimmed beard etc, have you seen him? No, well keep those comments to yourself. Emi baas!

I guess you are right. Of casue it does not matter what you wear on your head as long as it is covered. So be it a muslim or jewish style scullcap, rastafarian style hat or a simple baseball cap, as long as the hair is covered it is ok.

What a load of bolla£s. Stopping making up Sikhi, since when has the pathetic punjab police commando style patka been a valid replacement for a proper dastaar.

Yes I know him, he is a complete no mark and not the shining Sikh you guys are trying to paint him as. Go find out whether he has taken Amrit and is proper Kahlsa before backing him to the hilt. The guy is not a Khalsa yet uses Sikhi to have a go at the police. Pathetic ! When you ask him also ask him about the money he does not run through his accounts to avoid paying tax. Does Sikhi allow him to do that ?

I'm too se%y for my dastaar too se%y for my dastaar

So se%y it hurts

And i'm too se%y for phagwara too se%y for phagwara

Ludhiana and Moga

And i'm too se%y for your party

Too se%y for your party

No way i'm bhangra dancing

I'm a model you know what I mean

And I wear my little commando patka on the catwalk

Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah

I do my little tatee on the catwalk

your an <banned word filter activated>, try to be a sikh yourself, instead of having an arrogant attitude towards everyone.

The guy sounds like a typical no-mark. The usual idiotic type who remember to use their faith when they are in a tricky situation. I never knew that Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj instructed his Singh to wear commando style patka. I bet the no-mark is also one of those who like a trimmed beard. So police interfering with patka is a no no and but it is ok for him to trim his beard.

These type of people are just as bad as the lad in scotland who had a haircut and claimed he had been beaten up.

I think you really need to read the article properly before you make any comments. DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHATS ON HIS HEAD AS LONG AS HE COVERS HIS HEAD. Dyamn! You can call it mini dastar, you can call whatever. How do you know hes got a trimmed beard etc, have you seen him? No, well keep those comments to yourself. Emi baas!

I guess you are right. Of casue it does not matter what you wear on your head as long as it is covered. So be it a muslim or jewish style scullcap, rastafarian style hat or a simple baseball cap, as long as the hair is covered it is ok.

What a load of bolla£s. Stopping making up Sikhi, since when has the pathetic punjab police commando style patka been a valid replacement for a proper dastaar.

Yes I know him, he is a complete no mark and not the shining Sikh you guys are trying to paint him as. Go find out whether he has taken Amrit and is proper Kahlsa before backing him to the hilt. The guy is not a Khalsa yet uses Sikhi to have a go at the police. Pathetic ! When you ask him also ask him about the money he does not run through his accounts to avoid paying tax. Does Sikhi allow him to do that ?

So se%y it hurts

Ludhiana and Moga

Too se%y for your party

your an <banned word filter activated>, try to be a sikh yourself, instead of having an arrogant attitude towards everyone.

Yes I am an <banned word filter activated> and very happy to be one but I will not use my dharam as an excuse for me being an <banned word filter activated>.

If you want to see arrogance go visit Johnny Singh.

So se%y it hurts

Ludhiana and Moga

Too se%y for your party

Yes I am an <banned word filter activated> and very happy to be one but I will not use my dharam as an excuse for me being an <banned word filter activated>.

From reading Kurtas's views i would like to point out a few points. Before I do i would like to state i am a trim singh (like Kurtas labelled) but however still feel the love of god, (i dont really want to go into that dicussion). Having people like this so called Kurtas in Sikhi would not benefit the religion, why? because the non amritari sikhs, the so called trim singhs and the MONE (cut hair) are not good enough in the eyes of people like kurtas, people will not be able to integrate with the likes of Kurtas's.

Anyway enough of that and to my points:

1) How can you (kurtas) judge the guy when hes wearing a patka?... please note he was at work at his newsagent shop, he may have felt comfortable working with his patka and not his dastaar something you will not know. iv seen and have many Amritari mates who wear a patka when there out, doing there normal dailly jobs, there is no problem with. As i dont know u, and wouldnt want to know u i hope u dont wear anything else apart from ur Dastaar.

2) Trim Beard - hhhhhmmmmm no where did u get that info from - Jus shows how small minded you actually are, I really hope this guy who was arrested has actually a long beard, that would shut kn*bs like you.

3)Blatant misuse of sikhi - I wonder what you would do if a copper told you to take off your Dastaar and took the mickey out of you, Let me guess not do anything hey?... or would you report it to your local media? or even report it to the super intendent? - Just like this guy did, people like you need to get some brain cells.

4) All this happened because of the guy being accused of having stolen goods - Ok he may be into dodgy stuff?... or he may not be?.... dont know the full facts. Lets say for argument sake he was into stolen goods that doesnt mean the coppers can take the p*ss out of him by telling him to let his hair down. If an Amritari was accused of beating up a person and was arrested and had to go through wat this Johnny went through - How would you react to that KURTAS. however this guy was also arrested before "I was also arrested in June last year relating to another incident and I was later cleared. I wonder who is feeding the police this information." He was later cleared

FINALLY DO NOT JUDGE A PERSON FROM THERE APPEARANCE, EVEN SO CALLED AMRITARIS CAN BE AS BAD OR EVEN WORSE THAN NON AMRITARIS.

ps. Maafy from sangat if iv said anything wrong and with the swearing but people like KURTAS really annoy me, so this was my input.

So se%y it hurts

Ludhiana and Moga

Too se%y for your party

From reading Kurtas's views i would like to point out a few points. Before I do i would like to state i am a trim singh (like Kurtas labelled) but however still feel the love of god, (i dont really want to go into that dicussion). Having people like this so called Kurtas in Sikhi would not benefit the religion, why? because the non amritari sikhs, the so called trim singhs and the MONE (cut hair) are not good enough in the eyes of people like kurtas, people will not be able to integrate with the likes of Kurtas's.

1) How can you (kurtas) judge the guy when hes wearing a patka?... please note he was at work at his newsagent shop, he may have felt comfortable working with his patka and not his dastaar something you will not know. iv seen and have many Amritari mates who wear a patka when there out, doing there normal dailly jobs, there is no problem with. As i dont know u, and wouldnt want to know u i hope u dont wear anything else apart from ur Dastaar.

2) Trim Beard - hhhhhmmmmm no where did u get that info from - Jus shows how small minded you actually are, I really hope this guy who was arrested has actually a long beard, that would shut kn*bs like you.

3)Blatant misuse of sikhi - I wonder what you would do if a copper told you to take off your Dastaar and took the mickey out of you, Let me guess not do anything hey?... or would you report it to your local media? or even report it to the super intendent? - Just like this guy did, people like you need to get some brain cells.

4) All this happened because of the guy being accused of having stolen goods - Ok he may be into dodgy stuff?... or he may not be?.... dont know the full facts. Lets say for argument sake he was into stolen goods that doesnt mean the coppers can take the p*ss out of him by telling him to let his hair down. If an Amritari was accused of beating up a person and was arrested and had to go through wat this Johnny went through - How would you react to that KURTAS. however this guy was also arrested before "I was also arrested in June last year relating to another incident and I was later cleared. I wonder who is feeding the police this information." He was later cleared

FINALLY DO NOT JUDGE A PERSON FROM THERE APPEARANCE, EVEN SO CALLED AMRITARIS CAN BE AS BAD OR EVEN WORSE THAN NON AMRITARIS.

ps. Maafy from sangat if iv said anything wrong and with the swearing but people like KURTAS really annoy me, so this was my input.

Hi guys KURTAS HAD THIS TO SAY AS HE HAS BEEN BLOCKED NOW I WONDER WHY?....LOL... THIS GUY SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT BACK TO REALITY... I THINK THE GUY LIVES IN KOOKOO LAND.... ANYWAY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ AND PUT YOUR COMMENTS.

Gur Fateh

Due to admin blocking my account I cannot reply in the thread but feel free to copy and paste my reply into the relevant thread if ou so wish.

>>From reading Kurtas's views i would like to point out a few points. Before I do i would like to state i am a trim singh (like Kurtas labelled) but however still feel the love of god, (i dont really want to go into that dicussion). Having people like this so called Kurtas in Sikhi would not benefit the religion, why? because the non amritari sikhs, the so called trim singhs and the MONE (cut hair) are not good enough in the eyes of people like kurtas, people will not be able to integrate with the likes of Kurtas's.

I suggest you read my previous posts where I have happily wrote what you will perceive as being pro mona, especially with regards to Sindhi Hindus who are ardent followers of Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Pakistan.

>>1) How can you (kurtas) judge the guy when hes wearing a patka?... please note he was at work at his newsagent shop, he may have felt comfortable working with his patka and not his dastaar something you will not know. iv seen and have many Amritari mates who wear a patka when there out, doing there normal dailly jobs, there is no problem with. As i dont know u, and wouldnt want to know u i hope u dont wear anything else apart from ur Dastaar.

Stop making excuses for the guy. I am judging the guy by what Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji instructed us to do. Not what you or any other wideboy from the midlands thinks. Have you forgotten how the Khalsa of Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji fought against the might of the Mughal Sultanate in their full dastaars ? They were Sikhs and did not wear patka, I am sure wearing a large dastaar during hot summer in India is more uncomfortable than wearing one in a newsagent.

>>2) Trim Beard - hhhhhmmmmm no where did u get that info from - Jus shows how small minded you actually are, I really hope this guy who was arrested has actually a long beard, that would shut kn*bs like you.

He actually has a trimmed beard. So the guy is happy disobeying the hukum of Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj yet is happy to use Sikhi when it fits his hidden agenda.

>>3)Blatant misuse of sikhi - I wonder what you would do if a copper told you to take off your Dastaar and took the mickey out of you, Let me guess not do anything hey?... or would you report it to your local media? or even report it to the super intendent? - Just like this guy did, people like you need to get some brain cells.

I would be wearing a proper dastaar as instructed by Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj and would as such have a right to make noise. If however I was wearing a patka I would never use my dharam in such a way. I would think about how I myself was ignoring the command of Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj.

>>4) All this happened because of the guy being accused of having stolen goods - Ok he may be into dodgy stuff?... or he may not be?.... dont know the full facts. Lets say for argument sake he was into stolen goods that doesnt mean the coppers can take the p*ss out of him by telling him to let his hair down. If an Amritari was accused of beating up a person and was arrested and had to go through wat this Johnny went through - How would you react to that KURTAS. however this guy was also arrested before "I was also arrested in June last year relating to another incident and I was later cleared. I wonder who is feeding the police this information." He was later cleared

Go visit Johnny Singh and you will understand everything a bit better. He is your typical gangsta wannabe.

>FINALLY DO NOT JUDGE A PERSON FROM THERE APPEARANCE, EVEN SO CALLED AMRITARIS CAN BE AS BAD OR EVEN WORSE THAN NON AMRITARIS.

Yes they can I would have a go at anyone of them who used their faith just like Johnny.

>ps. Maafy from sangat if iv said anything wrong and with the swearing but people like KURTAS really annoy me, so this was my input.

Carry on swearing but remember :

guroo kaa sikh ga(n)dhaavaakee naa hovai

The Sikh of the Guru should never speak disgusting speech.

-Rehatnama Bhai Chaupaa Singh Jee

Have a nice day.

Kurtas.

^totally agreed with you kurtas...... d_oh.gifpray.gif

yeah when it comes to obeying guruji's hukam these people go deaf and blind....and when they are in some so called trouble....or even become the targets of racism etc. they scream out for their religion.....huh.......this is where our religion is goin towards and not when one tells off a non-amritdhari and religion misuser like johnny (stop calling him singh !!)

Does it say anywhere or even in the hukanmama, one must not WEAR patka, ok let say a monah, a gorah walks in to a gurdwara with a "ramaal" on his head, does Guru ji say "Oh no you must not enter without a dastar"

Please come down of your high horse and be equal and remorseful. People these days have different shapes of style of pagh, a hugh pugh and a small pugh, you can call a patka a little keski or dastar, AT LEAST HES COVERED HIS HEAD.

I think some peoples head are getting huge, way to huge for their own good. No wonder people just dont see why they should take amrit, because fantatics and extremisits just push away those people with idle talk.

Does it say anywhere or even in the hukanmama, one must not WEAR patka, ok let say a monah, a gorah walks in to a gurdwara with a "ramaal" on his head, does Guru ji say "Oh no you must not enter without a dastar"

Please come down of your high horse and be equal and remorseful. People these days have different shapes of style of pagh, a hugh pugh and a small pugh, you can call a patka a little keski or dastar, AT LEAST HES COVERED HIS HEAD.

I think some peoples head are getting huge, way to huge for their own good. No wonder people just dont see why they should take amrit, because fantatics and extremisits just push away those people with idle talk.

Well said Hardeep! Iv seen many of these people who are fanatics giving non amritari sikhs, call it lectures/advice/guidance and then sometime in the future come back to reality and break there amrit (not all people but there are those). Thats what makes people laff and stay away, if people could jus be on the same wave length as everybody else but still be amratari's, People would respect them far more (There are those kind of people too). Those people tend to bring non sikh's, Mona, trim singhs back to sikhi.

People need to look after themselves, make sure they do is right because u never know wats gonna happen in the future

If Arpan Singh “Johnny” has a legitimate case of racial harassment then it will to be dealt with and I am sure we will get a chance to put their views across. But without sounding too sceptical or patronising we don’t know all the facts yet and are really basing our judgement on 1 news article. Although in theory I do agree with what Unity is saying.

Well said Hardeep! Iv seen many of these people who are fanatics giving non amritari sikhs, call it lectures/advice/guidance and then sometime in the future come back to reality and break there amrit (not all people but there are those). Thats what makes people laff and stay away, if people could jus be on the same wave length as everybody else but still be amratari's, People would respect them far more (There are those kind of people too). Those people tend to bring non sikh's, Mona, trim singhs back to sikhi.

People need to look after themselves, make sure they do is right because u never know wats gonna happen in the future

AN example being me, I had taken amrit a very long time ago due to a fanatic, which I broke, but got told its in my blood, you cannot take amrit out, but we have to be rebaptised as soon as the true kirpa arrives.

Anyway, what I have learnt through life experience one should have "Sat Santokh" and "Nimerta" whats the point in wearing a khalsa attire, when you dont even have these things, an example is Baba Guru Nanak Dev ji through to The Tenth master, wearing simple clothes but had so much sat santokh and nimerta that they forgave many murderers etc and thats a big WOW, hence, Wah Guru, Wah Guru.

Do one thing, try and look at all people, and imagine the word "Wah Guru" embedded in each human, of course, he is in each one of them, your mind starts to relax and you begin to smile, the mind doesnt look at materialistic things such as pugh, patka etc, it sees the creation all as one.