looking for translation of dasam granth

singh22

mkhalsa ji by doing that ji, u deny other would be sikhs ie. gorroye kalaye pilaye 2 learn what guru ji wrote and maybe wow them with his awe

so converting others is more important than beadbi of bani?

u know some people check out books from the library and read them on the toilet. can you imagine guru sahibs bani sitting on the floor in someones bathroom reading it while they take a dump? ohmy.gif

:@

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<banned site filter activated>institute/dasam...m/volume1.shtml

i dunno but it is said that there's a translation there... urmm just go and check it out :@

got it from www.dasamgranth.org site.. (sorry if this aint what ur looking for)

this has been posted here numerous times.

gobind sadan is an antipanthic organization which follows a human guru and beleives all religions are equal to a point where they try to follow them all. Most of those translations are anti gurmat and are similar to rss translations. i wouldnt trust it.

if anyone in the uk wants to buy these books they come in a set of two by bhai dharam singh and bhai jodh singh. they have been out since 1999. you can buy them from the sikh missionary centre in southall, middlesex. the set cost me £30 rather then £45 everywhere else. They have everytype of book available at the moment.

however like i stated earlier.

Book one has Jaap Sahib, Akaal Ustat, Chandi Charittar, Chandi Charittar Ukat Bilas, Chandi Di vaar and Gyan Parbodh.

Book two have 21 and a half of the 24 avatars of Vishnu.

So you are still missing alot but again very knowledgeable.