Identity

Guest Bass Singh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

Love the Michael Jackson moves at the end! LOL.gif

What I found even funnier was that even after having some sharab in the video, we still see those two guys wearing kirpans. :)

Guest Bass Singh
oh and ps. i have "flagged this as inappropriate" with YouTube and have asked for it to be removed because i feel discriminated bludddd n me gonna hunt u down n bust a cap in yo <admin-profanity filter activated>..........!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL GOOD LUCK!!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG roflroflrofl LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I RATE YO U GUYSS FOR THATTT!!!

ITS SOOO LIKE 20000% True!!!!!!!!!!

IF ONLY EVERYONE WOULD REALISE HOW MUCH OUR PEOPLE ARE DEGARDING THEMSELVES AS TIME GOES BY!

BASS SINGH I SALUTE YOU!>>>>>>>>>>I RECKON YOU SHOULD DO MORE OF THESE!

Well done guys, that was excellent! :) It is highly thought-provoking and says a great deal about Punjabi identity today, but leaves us with even more questions too! I love it!

Some of the thoughts in my head... Are we all about assimilation? Isn't it appropriate to adapt to some extent to your surroundings? What value do the late-arrivals (FOBs) have in the UK today? Why do we look down at them so much? How concerned should we be of young Sikhs who overcome youthful, hedonic lifestyles and go on to preach rigid interpretations of Sikhi? Can anybody be a Sikh?

Great stuff! :cool:

Well done guys, that was excellent! :) It is highly thought-provoking and says a great deal about Punjabi identity today, but leaves us with even more questions too! I love it!

Some of the thoughts in my head... Are we all about assimilation? Isn't it appropriate to adapt to some extent to your surroundings? What value do the late-arrivals (FOBs) have in the UK today? Why do we look down at them so much? How concerned should we be of young Sikhs who overcome youthful, hedonic lifestyles and go on to preach rigid interpretations of Sikhi? Can anybody be a Sikh?

Great stuff! :cool:

good questions!

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

Gurfateh,

looool :) Let them be after me, the idea about the video is about Sikhi Parchar! Hopefully with mahrajs kirpa more videos will be made about Sikhi and hopefully will encourage to take the path of the double edged sword!

AKAAALLLL

GURFATEHHH!!

Can you please explain how this is Sikhi Parchar? Surely Parchar is recognising the problem and then tackling it. You seem to just make a joke about the problem rather than suggesting what can be done about it etc?