Identity

Guest Bass Singh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
i think its better off then online. it doesnt make sence without the talk.. i think this material should be kept for those uses only, not for internet viewing!

No!!!! Please! Is there some other place that I can view this video then? I really did like it! I watched it 10 times yesterday! I'm not joking either.

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

Video has been removed!!

Its a shame a Parchar Video had 2 be removed as some people do not want people to get in 2 sikhi!

Videos like that got me in 2 sikhi, but i guess its "anti Gurmat"

HAVE A GREAT DAY STAY IN CHARDI KALA AND KEEP JAPPING NAAAM!!!

VAHEGUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

VJKK VJKF!

VJKK VJKF

Video has been removed!!

Its a shame a Parchar Video had 2 be removed as some people do not want people to get in 2 sikhi!

VJKK VJKF!

That fact of the matter is the video isn't a parchar video. A parchar video inspires you to "KEEP JAPPING NAAAM!!!" - this seemed to make a joke of a serious problem affecting the panth. I do hope you make some more videos, but at the same time I hope that these videos focus on how to deal with the problems rather than providing cheap comedy to hundreds of sikhs around the world who visit this site.

like i said, you have to look at it with the concept of the talk that was done with it. may be the video shouldnt be uploaded just like that without any info on what happend, and how its been used.

i repeatedly say that it is an exagerated fing to get attension, keep interest and give a basis for a talk!

I understand that it is dramatically exaggerated...I'm sorry when I said it was so tru I should have explained my point. To me personally the underlying message I took from the video was that society is moving away from sikhi and this is what I found so tru. Plus I found the video so good because it was so funny, as like u said that helps keep attention. I don't think that the video should be removed, but I do think that maybe a synopsis with the link may have helped at the very beginning when it was intially posted to prevent any misudnerstandings that other people might hav got. I can see that this video had been produced with the best intentions and I don't think that u willing went out there to offend ne1.

VJKK VJKF

Video has been removed!!

VJKK VJKF!

That fact of the matter is the video isn't a parchar video. A parchar video inspires you to "KEEP JAPPING NAAAM!!!" - this seemed to make a joke of a serious problem affecting the panth. I do hope you make some more videos, but at the same time I hope that these videos focus on how to deal with the problems rather than providing cheap comedy to hundreds of sikhs around the world who visit this site.

To be honest geeza i dont think you have a clue what your on about.

1) "I do hope you make some more videos, but at the same time I hope that these videos focus on how to deal with the problems" - You've forgotten the 1st rule, how can you 'focus to deal with the problems' when you dont know what the problems are. Hence the video i think was made to make the youth in UK aware of the problems and what is happening and therefore making them reflect on the situation. Like the the sewadaars have said there was a lecture and im sure in this lecture they have said how to counteract the problem ie. Japping Naam.

2) "A parchar video inspires you to "KEEP JAPPING NAAAM!!!" - How can it inspire someone to keep japping naam when that someone doesnt know what naam is and have never heard of the name or done it before? [Now refer to point 1]

Most of you might think its only a video but it kinda gets on my t*ts when singhs put other singhs down for doing sewa and working very hard. I dont think Singhs would work day and night just for 'cheap comedy'!

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

This Video was designed to make people realise and see more clearly the problem we are facing. The problem is not yet at its peak but it will be as it states in the video "where will we be in the next 20 years?". This video was created simply to create awareness of a problem.

Sorry if this has offended anyone but it wasnt created to offend anyone.

VJKK VJKF

VJKK VJKF

This Video was designed to make people realise and see more clearly the problem we are facing. The problem is not yet at its peak but it will be as it states in the video "where will we be in the next 20 years?". This video was created simply to create awareness of a problem.

Sorry if this has offended anyone but it wasnt created to offend anyone.

VJKK VJKF

Dont worry i dont think it offended anyone. Unless they only got half a nut grin.gif