Absolutely Disgusting Man...

sikhness

:lol: @ ha wanted to know when he was gonna be on tv...... OH MY GOSH. WTH. he was weeeeeeirddddd :)

sooo wrong people like that are truely sick in the head, should be lukin at kids like ur lil siblings/ur own children :sady:...

i think this goes back to the whole debate about people just keeping kesh without even an ounce of pyaar or satkaar for sikhi saroop. there are a lot of sikhs out there who believe that everyone should just keep kesh, period, but the problem with this is what we have here. we have people who adorn the dastaar and don't have a clue about moral responsibilties of a sikh. that's why all the sikhs on the path out there, take your time, learn gurbaani and don't let people make you feel like scum for taking your time on the path of sikhi.

that's why we have all these young kids on this forum who take amrit and start threads about, i think i committed a bujjer kurehit, i took amrit and now i'm confused, and on and on.

learn what it means to wear a dastaar and to keep kesh. trust me the panth will be better for it. even in the 80s movement many peple started keeping kesh, including the shady characters, and thsu we have our sikh on sikh violence and the eventual destruction of a great movement.

sorry to offend anyone.

peace.

^^ That was one of theeeeeeeeeee best posts i've read on this forum!