Guest SikhForLife

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

sikhs get ruined by singers like jazzy b

Jazzy B is a stpid <banned word filter activated> monna, who wears big gold khanda's while he dances around with naked women, singing lyrics all about Jatt, Jatt and more Jatt. You are completely 100% correct. wacko.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Jazzy B is a stpid <banned word filter activated> monna, who wears big gold khanda's while he dances around with naked women, singing lyrics all about Jatt, Jatt and more Jatt. You are completely 100% correct. wacko.gif

true.

His every albums just HAS TO INCLUDE a song about Jatts.

:@ @

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

true.

:@ @

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

same thing with surinde

r shinda, both are gifted with talent in their voice and singing, but wasted through caste songs. They have an audience there who wants to buy the stuff they sing, if the numbers abroad and in asia wanna buy it their gonna sing it however sad it is.

ive even heard that shinda isnt a jatt but a bhogal, i aint bothered about caste , but if tru jus goes to show what hes doin is making songs that wud hit up be popular wid mainstream audience of punjabis who wud be jatts as 16 million in punjab r, as well as a bigger audience of jatts in haryana uttar pradesh and rajistan which together comprise a population of 50 million jatt audience alone throughout north india. Then through international sales in pakistan which also has a sizeable jatt punjabi population like 35 million in pakistan punjab alone. 85 million potential sales say even half that appealing out still huge numbers. I am purely stressing the point of social trends not religiousity.

dont get me wrong i aint into caste, the marketing strategy check on that , thats what these people r doing and making big bucks out of what they like doing best singing songs in punjabi.

Its sad because those gifted voices cud be so beautifully tuned into gurbani and singing shabads melodiously with passion. If shinda did one on "purja purja kat marey" man id get it one time!

firstly wjkk wjkf

secondly...i don't agree with what any of you have written lol (cause i'm different :@ )

Gill

i don't know, but wasn't the majority of his fans hindu's or muslims.

Singhstah

Jazzy B is a stpid <banned word filter activated> monna, who wears big gold khanda's while he dances around with naked women, singing lyrics all about Jatt, Jatt and more Jatt. You are completely 100% correct.

Mr §ingh

true.

ok so you think jazzy b is in the wrong and the reason for the corruption of singhs??...well ok answer this one for me...what about all those giani's and people that form commities in the gurudwara....they are the ones that spread all this caste stuff more than any else in the world..

U.K singh sabha gurudwara - Ramgharia gurudwara....no jatts or turkhans or ramgharia allowed, seperate gurudwaras for different caste of singhs????....in the HOME OF WAHEGURU, a place where all sikhs should feel at home, the giani who you think should provide you with support is the one whose kicking you out of the house of god...

why is it all you people are so quick to criticise those easiest to criticise, yet the ones that need critic

ising...no one does...???? how many of you have actually stood up in a gurudwara and told the granthi he is in the WRONG for spreading caste beliefs?? i believe the answer will be not many (if any) of you....(and i pay may upmost respect to all those who have and i appologise to them and assure them that this is not aimed at them.) and there was another thread stating "bhangra died when chamkilla got gunned"...ummm...do any of you (who big this man up) actually understand his lyrics...ask your parents (and wait for the slap that will come after lol) his lyrics are worse than some of those today!!!..but you still rate him. (and so do i)

i rate Jazzy and i rate his new dharmic album, because he is doing what not many others are, he is giving out an album to those that never listen to gurbani, the chance to learn about the history and hopefully spark some interest into them into how wonderful and powerful sikhi is. I speak from myself, because i'm not a big fan of gurbani, personally, (and unfortunately) but i try to listen to as much as i can, and this album was wicked in my view.

also...another big issue that no-one has picked up on...umm i take it not many of you heard the first track or the inlay card..the album is joint production with the Tadhi sabha u.k (tarseem singh mohra appologies for spelling mistakes)...so its not ONLY jazzy b & shinda bhaji production, its tadhi sabha u.k aswell.

please STOP criticising, and respect others for doing something that NONE of you have or will ever do. he biggs up jattz, i am TOTALLY anti cast and i hate the caste system, yet ask 90 percent of the sikhs in the u.k or india what caste they are, i garuantee a reply willl cpme back along with "oh i don't believe in caste" but errmmmm ....u know what caste u are...why would you want to know what caste you are if you are anti-caste!!

my intentions in this reply are not to hurt or offend anyone, and i dearly appologise if anything i have written

has offended anyoone, please forgive me, but my aim of this reply was to make people understand that its not only the bhangra industry that is promoting caste, our very own gurudwaras are!! which is WRONG!!! and MUST BE STOPPED before we have the right to tell others to stop this caste stuff!!!

WJKK WJKF

bul jog mhaf...... btw i agree mehndi shoud be put in jail lolz...IF IT IS PROOVEN THAT HE IS GUILTY!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

btw i' new...wicked forum...i love it...thanks to the admin...and all the members...i hope i fit in :@ :e:

haha.. SIMPLE Just don't listen to punjabi songs.. just like me I hate indian media and as well those new western confused desi songs rolleyes.gif !

The one who like to hear the song on jatts.. i will would suggest to just imagine gora guy singing a song saying.. White Aryan power rules or just bring the hitler image etc..

First I'd like to Welcome u to the board.

Hope u enjoy ur stay grin.gif

why is it all you people are so quick to criticise those easiest to criticise, yet the ones that need criticising...no one does...???? how many of you have actually stood up in a gurudwara and told the granthi he is in the WRONG for spreading caste beliefs?? i believe the answer will be not many (if any) of you....(and i pay may upmost respect to all those who have and i appologise to them and assure them that this is not aimed at them.) and there was another thread stating "bhangra died when chamkilla got gunned"...ummm...do any of you (who big this man up) actually understand his lyrics...ask your parents (and wait for the slap that will come after lol) his lyrics are worse than some of those today!!!..but you still rate him. (and so do i)
AS I'm from Sweden.such stuff doesn't happen here.but if it WOULD i'd surly go up and tell them to stop :@
i rate Jazzy and i rate his new dharmic album, because he is doing what not many others are, he is giving out an album to those that never listen to gurbani, the chance to learn about the history and hopefully spark some interest into them into how wonderful and powerful sikhi is. I speak from myself, because i'm not a big fan of gurbani, personally, (and unfortunately) but i try to listen to as much as i can, and this album was wicked in my view.

hey, dont u tihnk it would give better effect if they were Keshdhari themself (might seem like a small issue but is infact big)!......

People say who are THEY (who are not themself on the path) TO TELL US OT FOLLOW IT....

I'm not the one to say this..I feel u should take good "gon" from people and not BAD...but hey...he gotta be a role model himself first!

also...another big issue that no-one has picked up on...umm i take it not many of you heard the first track or the inlay card..the album is joint production with the Tadhi sabha u.k (tarseem singh mohra appologies for spelling mistakes)...so its not ONLY jazzy b & shinda bhaji production, its tadhi sabha u.k aswell.
great :@
please STOP criticising, and respect others for doing something that NONE of you have or will ever do. he biggs up jattz, i am TOTALLY anti cast and i hate the caste

system, yet ask 90 percent of the sikhs in the u.k or india what caste they are, i garuantee a reply willl cpme back along with "oh i don't believe in caste" but errmmmm ....u know what caste u are...why would you want to know what caste you are if you are anti-caste

I'm not the LEAST concerned of my caste...so he's doing it for Fame rolleyes.gif ?

where did the SIkhi go?

U can't both to Sikhi Parchaar, and then in the next album..

jatt ye Jatt voh.

BHULLA CHUKKA MAAF!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!