rm files

kam1825

what should i download to play these files and where from as i have just downloaded the raag mala by bhai balbir singh and am desperate to listen to it.

is there also any way of converting these files to mp3s.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Those files can be downloaded from sikhstudent.org

here's a direct link to their audio download page

Jukebox

has anyone got this raag mala file in mp3 so i can burn it i cant seem to change the format. can anyone help me everytime i hear it, it overwhelms me and am beginning to yearn for it.

N30 can you if possible covert this and put it on your ftp as i know you have no quarrels with the raag mala!

has anyone got this raag mala file in mp3 so i can burn it i cant seem to change the format. can anyone help me everytime i hear it, it overwhelms me and am beginning to yearn for it.

N30 can you if possible covert this and put it on your ftp as i know you have no quarrels with the raag mala!

Please do, I also want RaagMala in mp3 format.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I've put in a request for you guys for the Raag Maalaa mp3 file performed by Bhai Balbir Singh. Someone should be converting it from rm to mp3 shortly and uploading it to share on the gurserva hub.

If you have any media which is not currently being shared on the server and would like to share with sangat please conract one of the OP's ([Gur]Khalsa, [Gur]Pyara or [Gur]§her-E-Pâñjâß)

OR

If there is something that you can't find anywear, or would like other real audio files converted to mp3 format join the hub and put in a request. It's really not that difficult, and you will especially enjoy the benefits once you have everything set up.

Take for instance the 31 Raag files. I think most of us would have had to click on each of the files and save them to our hardrives, and I think that you can only download 2 files at a time, so you would have to sit at your computer wait for one file to finish downloading before you can start downloading the 3rd file. If you use the hub, you can find someone who has all the files (preferably in a folder) and just download the whole folder with a single click. Or if its not in a single folder you select all the files you want to download (hold down shift while clicking or click download for each individually), and they're added to your download queue. You leave your computer running, go out or

do whatever it is you do and when you come back all the files should be downloaded onto your computer.

You can search for audio files, video files, pictures, documents, software and more.

And the download speed is NOT slow, it depends on who you download from, there are some users who have 56k connections like myself :@ but if you read some of sher-e-panjab's post, you'll find a lot of usefull tips, like for faster speeds download of the server(if there's slots available).

For more help on how to configure DC++ or how to use it visit http://gurseva.cjb.net

Please spread the word, remember "Sharing is Caring" lol

Guest SikhForLife
For more help on how to configure DC++ or how to use it visit http://gurseva.cjb.net

Please spread the word, remember "Sharing is Caring" lol

i tell ya,. that DC++ program is awesome!!

tons of stuff on that HUB.. many rare videos and keertan files.. plus some bhangra for those of u who like that