Ddt

Inderpal

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

mahapursho where are you from, uk usa india??????

Well if ur uk i think there are singhs at leeds gurdwara still ahhh can't remember the singhs name. Anyway i don't know if giani preetam singh ji southall is giving lessons, they might if you ask them, they said i could stay with them during summer to learn and stuff if i wanted so you might be able to as well.

usa, sodhi ji is there for most of the year, they go mehta around this time i think they might be there. But everyone says sodhi ji's the best person to learn from.

canada, some wicked singhs gone to canada, vancouver i think cant remember where though.

India, there's metha and anandpur sahib and others but i dont know where.

obviously usa and canada singhs speak english those who learn.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i know they still make kirpanaan in bhindran and i'm guessing there must be singhs there giving vidya. 'taran dal' if you mean taran tarn then thats a good shout i remember something about singhs being there.

But if your from uk i reckon usa is probably best. Well obviously mehta is first option because of the place itself and singhs and marayada. though same marayada is kept in usa (times and stuff) but they're a bit lenient on the students.

At mehta its AWESOME WOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry bit carried away in reminiscence but its like santhia and kirtan twice a day and in between really you practice and do sangat and other fun stuff as well and you get to go on trips.

In usa its sanhia 2/3 times a day you practice and get breaks and in the breaks we used to chill out but sodhi ji teaches so when your learning you learn.

thats why i'd recommend mehta as only place i know that gives vidya and discipline and LAHA.

well i know they still make kirpanaan in bhindran and i'm guessing there must be singhs there giving vidya. 'taran dal' if you mean taran tarn then thats a good shout i remember something about singhs being there.

But if your from uk i reckon usa is probably best. Well obviously mehta is first option because of the place itself and singhs and marayada. though same marayada is kept in usa (times and stuff) but they're a bit lenient on the students.

At mehta its AWESOME WOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry bit carried away in reminiscence but its like santhia and kirtan twice a day and in between really you practice and do sangat and other fun stuff as well and you get to go on trips.

In usa its sanhia 2/3 times a day you practice and get breaks and in the breaks we used to chill out but sodhi ji teaches so when your learning you learn.

thats why i'd recommend mehta as only place i know that gives vidya and discipline and LAHA.

well errm where about usa is this?

bhai sahib khalsaforce ji,

mehta is not getting too crowded....its gettin empty day by day

alll the puratan singhs in mehta has been taken out by dhumma

well errm where about usa is this?

Gurudwara Guru Nanak Prakash (same as mehta :TH: )

16101 West Grant Line Road,

Tracy, CA

Phone (209) 836-0971

http://www.worldgurudwara.com/V4/331.asp

the gurdwaras flagged wrong on the satelite picture. it's actually the one to the left with loads of cars. and top left is gurdwara sahib, next to that is langar hall.

taksal will always be in chardi kala, i never said its not in chardi kala.

Thats a lie Damdami Taksal is in Chardi Kala, Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Khalsa are doing good seva of Taksal & the Khalsa Panth.