Hair Transplant

Guest steven singh

Guest steven singh

okay im really confused at the moment. ive got male patter baldness. and will probably go completley bald. im only 23 and im very worried i wont be able to find a girl in th UK. for marriage. ive had gf's before. but that was be before i started loing my hair and and my confidence.

at the moment im looking for a girl to get married in the UK. as an arranged marriage. i dont mind arranged marriages. most of my couins have had arranged marriages. the thing is. which is girl is going to want to marry somone who is going bald?? my mum is telling me she wants to me to find a girl in india. as it will be difficult to find a girl here due to my hair loss. the only thing that im thinking about that might help im not sure. is a hair transplant.

im really depressed about this. i was wondering what girls would think if they found out their future husband had a hair transplant and would it put them off marriage?

i know having a hair transplant is quite a drastic step. but being bald is my worst nightmare. it has already ruined my life so far. i ended up dropping out of college becuase of the hair loss. no one said anything to me or anything. i just thought there is no point to life if i have no hair. i would be seen as ugly the odd one out i would lose all my dignity.

what makes it worse is that (not boasting) but ive been know to be a good looking guy. and this just makes it alot worse. the only thing wrong is the hair. so i was wondering if girls would be put off by it.

Uhhh Steven...

I think a girl might be a bit more concerned about your ill-bred maturity and lack of decorum and education by posting a concern about baldness on a Sikh website.

did you try www.baldness.com or www.selfesteem.com or www.gettinganeducationfirst.com or www.dontruinagirlslifegrowupfirst.com

okay im really confused at the moment. ive got male patter baldness. and will probably go completley bald. im only 23 and im very worried i wont be able to find a girl in th UK. for marriage. ive had gf's before. but that was be before i started loing my hair and and my confidence.

at the moment im looking for a girl to get married in the UK. as an arranged marriage. i dont mind arranged marriages. most of my couins have had arranged marriages. the thing is. which is girl is going to want to marry somone who is going bald?? my mum is telling me she wants to me to find a girl in india. as it will be difficult to find a girl here due to my hair loss. the only thing that im thinking about that might help im not sure. is a hair transplant.

im really depressed about this. i was wondering what girls would think if they found out their future husband had a hair transplant and would it put them off marriage?

i know having a hair transplant is quite a drastic step. but being bald is my worst nightmare. it has already ruined my life so far. i ended up dropping out of college becuase of the hair loss. no one said anything to me or anything. i just thought there is no point to life if i have no hair. i would be seen as ugly the odd one out i would lose all my dignity.

what makes it worse is that (not boasting) but ive been know to be a good looking guy. and this just makes it alot worse. the only thing wrong is the hair. so i was wondering if girls would be put off by it.

Steven Singh -

Honestly bro, I would say hang in there, a couple of suggestions -

1. Wear a turban, easiest way to cover being bald

2. Go buy these following pills

- omega 6

If your really worried about going bald, then ultimately try rogaine and stuff. Baldness is scary, believe me I am worried about it as well.

i think this section is about advice on anything actually. i did see another topic about hairloss and the impact it has on a person life. i was just wondering if girls would be put off by it. im a mona btw. and i know that not all girls on this site keep their hair. they cut it aswell.

im going bald because ive inherited it from my mothers side of the family i think. my dad and all the males on my fathers side all have no hair loss. touch wood anyway. apart from me.

its just one of those things i have to accept even though its a hard pill to swallow.

i dont want to wear a dastar to cover up my hair loss. the only option for me i think is a hair transplant.

If she loves you for you, she will feel the same whether you're bald or not, im a monee and i personally dont like monay since ive been in the company of singhs and singhnees, but i know a few girls that are with monay that are naturally balding at an early age ..besides you'll lose hair anyway when you're getting old and weak, shouldnt she be thinking of that time as well? would she expect you to get a hair transplant then? if yes, she isnt the one

best option is to keep a dastaar.