Sikhs Deserve Freedom

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude you are seriously racist. And also, you talk about fighting for Khalistan. Do you know what will happen afterwards? How will we support our nation? Khalistan will become landlocked, meaning it's economy will be at the mercy of India or Pakistan. There will again be bloodshed in Punjab meaning it's economy becomes depressed.

Think before you act man!!!

Dude you are seriously racist. And also, you talk about fighting for Khalistan. Do you know what will happen afterwards? How will we support our nation? Khalistan will become landlocked, meaning it's economy will be at the mercy of India or Pakistan. There will again be bloodshed in Punjab meaning it's economy becomes depressed.

I suppose whenever in the Gurdwara they do Ardas you walk out because in the Ardas we ask for Khalsa Raj. Think before you write, there's nothing wrong with asking for independence for your nation. Only a slave mentality would call that racist.

SArpanch is getting really pissin off man.. his same extremism nonsense is getting on my nerves... Let me make something clear to all you Kharkoo Singh’s Khalsa is free it has no enemies and is in Chardhi Kala.. So stop repeating the past to brain wash young Sikh youth... And no more useless debates on Khalistan plzzz....

dat was a wiked speech m8, can u undastand punjabi yh? how was dat rasict, no1's religion, belief or faith was insulted at all. only da truth was being spoken. look dats wat your goverment of india is like, if u cant take it no need to say da truth is rasist

SArpanch is getting really pissin off man.. his same extremism nonsense is getting on my nerves... Let me make something clear to all you Kharkoo Singh’s Khalsa is free it has no enemies and is in Chardhi Kala.. So stop repeating the past to brain wash young Sikh youth... And no more useless debates on Khalistan plzzz....

so RSS funded by the goverment which is trying to tottaly engulf sikhi into hindusim in no enemy to u yh? how is kahlistan debates useless, after wat indian goverment did to us between 1978 and da late 90's sum ppl stil dont know what da goverment is doin, ppl need to know, ppl need to be aware of wat is being dun to us

Guest militant singh

Shut up and put up or get lost

Shut up and put up or get lost

lol i know how u feel but how wud ppl like dem undastand da threat if we talk like dat innt

MORE debates about KHALISTAN PLEASE, SIKHS HAVE A RIGHT TO BE FREE!

As Bhai Sahib says...

''If wanting freedom, and not beings slaves makes one a "fanatic" "extremist" then i STRIVE to be called these things. sikhs are SLAVES in india''