Muslim Threat to sikhi

Guest balwinderkaur

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

From what i see when i go to India and here in the USA, i see that in the States we are more religious....

let me ask you, is the percent high of sikhs where with turbans or in punjab

Can you rephrase that?

where is the percentage higher, of sikhs with turbans:

-in the west

-in punjab

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also proabably pick the muslims side over a hindus

Gill..

Muslims have been fighting us for centuries.. Hindus only in the last ~30 years

not saying lets all join the hindus.. but something to think about..

id say we remain independent.. but if i HAD to chose id pick the hindus.

the muslims killed our Gurus.. and caused tremendous atrocities on us..

"the muslims killed our Gurus"

i m not sure, but the gurus proabably forgave them for that.

and you can't compare to see which is better, i agree we should remain independent.

what do you think about western culture being the biggest threat to sikhi

"the muslims killed our Gurus"

i m not sure

Dhann Sri Guru Arjan Dev Sahib Jee Sachhay Patshah attained shaheedi coz of mughal emperor jahangir

Dhann Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Jee Sachhay Patshah attained shaheedi coz of mughal emperor aurangzeb

both emperors were muslims

Guest balwinderkaur
i also proabably pick the muslims side over a hindus

Gill..

Muslims have been fighting us for centuries.. Hindus only in the last ~30 years

not saying lets all join the hindus.. but something to think about..

id say we remain independent.. but if i HAD to chose id pick the hindus.

the muslims killed our Gurus.. and caused tremendous atrocities on us..

Sikh for life veerjee,,,,,Hindus fighting with us for the last 30 years or so????????????? ohmy.gifohmy.gif veerjee you must be mistaken somewhere. Do you know it was a damned hindu who caused the shaheedee of our Guru Arjan Dev Jee????? If not for that arrogant damned hindu , gurujee need not have sat on the hot tava and underwent torture. Do you know it was the hindus who had to go beg Guru Tegh Bahadur to save them cuz t

hey were too gut-less to rise up against the Muslim terror of forcible conversion???? Do you know it was a hindu who caused the live bricking up of our shottay sahibzaday veer?????? Do you know it was the hindus who swore on the Bhagvaad Geeta that they will liquidate Guru Gobind Singh Jee Kalgeedhar Wala and his forces in Chamkaur?????? If anything, i say its the hindus and muslims who play an equal role in wanting to liquidate us.

*No offense against any hindus or anyone else if i sound rude here....i just get soooooooooooooooooo FURIOUS whenever i think about the shaheedee our gurus and guru pyaray singhs singhinian had to undergo at the hands of these cruel heartless fools*once again its not hinduism or islam which is bad, the bad ones are its people who went against its teachings.* :@ :@ @

then in this case why not educate girls about their religion?

half of this comes down to upbringing, the way a person is in their childhood determines what happens in their latter years..

indian families in general dont really bother with girls in the family.. but when a boy is born they give out sweets etc..

which is so out of order

if you tell your children the truth they will respect you

if you limit their say.. then they will only get spoilt

and will go behind ur back..

soo if we told the girls about sikhi and told them the real nature of the world they wouldnt do this..

both emperors were muslims

bro...thas straight up wrong...neither were muslim....classifying them as muslim is like sayin KP"S" Gill is a sikh

thas how i see it...my opinion

fateh!

u are quite right...basic essence of NO religion teaches to kill another person of another faith...but these killings were in the name of religion, and continue to this day...i have not read the koran, but those who have done so have a lot to say about it, especially what is said about non-muslims.

in england there is a gang called sher-e-panjab they fight against muslim gangs because there is loads of tension between the two. they find out out about something like this going to happen they try best to stop it. if our sikh youth gets toghether then ther wont b more stories of 'sikh girl converting to islam' 'sikh girl sent to pakistan for prostitution' etc etc

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

yeh, sher-e-panjab full of monai who drink sharaab and go around whirling indian flags........ :@ @

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

From what i see when i go to India and here in the USA, i see that in the States we are more religious....

let me ask you, is the percent high of sikhs where with turbans or in punjab

Can you rephrase that?

where is the percentage higher, of sikhs with turbans:

-in the west

-in punjab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Im not sure about that......i was talkin about how Punjab is becoming all "Westernized"......ive noticed that in Punjab and India people try to out do the west by acting more Western.....Going to Coffee shops, wearing Western clothes....etc.