Muslim Threat to sikhi

Guest balwinderkaur

Guest SikhForLife
bro...thas straight up wrong...neither were muslim

veerji.. it is written in the muslim holy text that if they convert 1 person to islam they go to heaven..

they forced conversion..

and thx balwinder kaur for pointing that out

my intend was to display the ' lesser of the two evils.. '

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fateh!

can u provide where it says this in the quran....im not doubting you...its just that every religion has its mis-interpretation......even with the sri guru granth sahib people take things in different ways......one example is the whole meat issue....some quote the sggs as sayin its ok to eat it and others quote it as say its not right to eat it

in islam theres even the arguement over the hijab in the quran.....with the interpretation of a single word

jus a thought

fateh

THo u didn't ask me..

I wanan answer:)

I cannot find the quotes about force to conversions

tho

Heres a list of qoutes where it says u gotta slay the pagans (non muslims)

tho I tihnk there are a few that u gotta convert as well

check it out :@

FFI is made by a former muslim.

who appearantly was a believing .

but then left Islam for some reason rolleyes.gif .....

U said that there are Muslims bani in Sri Guru Granth SAhib ji....

and that u believed they followed islam

COMPLETE GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI FROM

IK ONKAR TO ATHARA DAAS BIS (OR SATGUR SAJAN MILEYA, NANA NAAM MILETAN jIVA TAAN MAN THIVE HAREYA.)

does not contain ONE WORD OF HATRED towards other religions

whilst we can see how Muhammaed ..

broke idols in Saudi (b4, there used to be Idols where Kab'ah is today.he broke them all down) in the name of ALLAH because appearantly

ALLAH told him to brake the idols worshippers Idols.and force them to Convert

how Peaceful

U still believe they followed their religion to the max? rolleyes.gif

GURU TEGH BAHADUR SAHIB JI DID THE OPPOSITE!

Sai Mia Mir ji a Muslims Sufi sant, who everyone knows about.....put the foundation, or the first brick of Harimandir SAhib.....

Sufis want to convert with PEACE ATLEAST!

tho an everyday Muslim (shittes and Sunnis BOTH) claim Sufis to be some wierd thing not following Islams word to the max.or reforming, or moderating Islam rolleyes.gif

BHulla chukka maaf!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

u say that sikhi does not teach anything of hatred against other religions........i agree.....thas why im saying that we shouldnt be putting down the islamic religion as a whole...again like i said earlier its all in how ppl interpret the meanings of the quran....bro i ask u too look at the source of the translations u gave me....look at the link i provided....this is my opinion....im not gonna try n force it on u...im jus tryin to make sum points

fateh

I see ur perspective.we're not putting down a religion but discussing and questioning it?

VICHAR!.is that bad? rolleyes.gif

Here is a page showing that u gotta convert Kuffars (non muslims) to Islam, or hate them...From an islamic site :@

and U said its how u interpret the Qu'ran

hey this is Muhammad

the guy who GOT THE MESSAGE HIMSELF.

it hink he knows what msg he got :@

he broke down Idols..

Did any of the Sikh Gurus do that?

they did the OPPOSITE

bhulla chukka maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

the site u gave is not an islamic site but rather its a site that gathered quotes from islamic sites and put them 2gether....or thas wut it appears to be.....not every islamic site will be right.....theres a lot of radical muslims out there.....that have listened to the interpretations made my ppl like bin laden.......however......the bottom line for me is that i respect the fundamentals of every religion......whether it be islam. judaism...or christainity....and i do believe that the islamic religion is one of peace....and one that like sikhi defends itself when it need be......i dont question the religion....however i see where ur comin from.....and i do question many of those who practice it......like i question wut sum "sikhs" preach

fateh

Yes..

tho the QOUTES were from the MOST known, and reliable ISLAMIC SITES for Muslims by Muslims!..

I doubt they're wrong :@

I respect that u ithnk that all religions teahces peace...

btu I still dont understand WHY u believe Islam does......

When the Founder HIMSELF did such things..so why'd u not believe in it :T: :@

not every islamic site will be right
AS I said its the most reliable and trustworthy islamic site for the muslims, by the Muslims
....that have listened to the interpretations made my ppl like bin laden.......

to tell uy the truth..

BIn Ladin WAS A REAL MUSLIM!

just Like SAnt Jarnail Singh ji was a REAL SIKH:.

tho I do not compare SAnt ji with him.....

but infact he was a REAL MUSLIM..

how do know?

according to the news...

he speaks REALY OLD ARABIc...

such alnguage that was jused in the times when the Qu'ran was written..

in other words he was a guy who understood EVERYTHING:.

he didn't need any Translation or interpretation

Sufis...who teach that everyone should be converted in a PEACEFUL MANNER..are considered by Sunnis SHi'ahs as not real Muslims....or moderates rolleyes.gif

tho I respect ur opinion just wondering why i believe what u believe

bhulla chukka maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Singhavelli Posted on Dec 24 2003, 11:57 AM

also wut bout all the muslims that contributed to our guru granth sahib....they were still muslim
brother, they were all sufis (baba farid jee etc), and sufis are NOT considered part of islam...sufi views and philosophy are more towards love of god and humanity and not the strong fanaticism that exists today...but yes, sufis ARE indeed muslims, although present day muslims do not accept them as ones.

Singhavelli Posted on Dec 24 2003, 12:43 PM

however......the bottom line for me is that i respect the fundamentals of every religion......whether it be islam. judaism...or christainity
agreed ^_^

its actually Fatah Islam

And what is that :T:

I knwo there are more branches than just Shi'ah Sunni, and Sufis.

but Sufis aren't considered Muslims, by Shi'ah an Sunnis, because they're too Peaceful. tongue.gif

and into Meditation...

I've heard most TAlibans are Sunnis :T:

can someone plz enlighten :@

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!