LIVE BROADCAST!!!!

ssk

Guest noonespecial

just to add on what japmans said...the samagum was never an "official" samagum but more of an spontaneous Samagum. But for some reason we lucked out and ALOT of outside sangat booked their tickets to come so we decided to broadcast it. I think that this samagum should be really REALLY good. We're all going to packed in there sitting on top of each other...

Hopefully everyone can make the time to tune in.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think programs should be labelled..

"HEY THIS IS AKJ PROGRAM>> DONT COME>> OR COME ON UR OWN RISK"

please bhaji.. gurbani is gurbani..

awesome post veerji...

kirpakaro veerji/bhanji: what's the use in making these seperations? they're just doing seva. if you want to listen you may, after all, baani is baani, and they're doing this seva for you and others.. if you don't wanna listen, what more can be asked of you, if you've already made your decision.

SikhforLIfe veerji hit the nail on the head though

i dont think programs should be labelled..

"HEY THIS IS AKJ PROGRAM>> DONT COME>> OR COME ON UR OWN RISK"

please bhaji.. gurbani is gurbani..

what are the particularities of this program or any other other program that will make it an AKJ program? just curious? Cause to the people i know living there most sangat are dodras... just curious.

I wasn't try to start anything. But dodra programs are different than AKJ ones. What makes an AKJ kirtan an AKJ kirtan? It is the fact that jatha does kirtan. Just as dodra programs have their own way of doing things. I have been to both AKJ and dodra and can there is a definate difference. Also I was confused because there are no AKJ kirtans in Edmonton because the sangat there follows dodra.

Gurfateh

I think that the heading is misleading, this is a dodra program, it should be labeled so that people know this is not an AKJ kirtan. Just like AKJ programs are labeled so should this be so that people know the difference.

Gurfateh

It does not say anywhere that this is an akj program, so i don't know how u got mislead. It says LIVE BROADCAST!!!! Edmonton Sadh Sangat Samagam....

but who really cares, why start something again for no reason??