Corruption At Its Highest In Punjab In (((2007)))

anhad

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20031219003104601.jpg

Shiromani Akali Dal chief and former Chief Minister Prakash Singh Badal and his son Sukhbir Singh Badal (left) in Chandigarh.

Prakash Singh Badal and his family, was charged by Vigilance Bureau, on November 22, for corruption. Badal had piled up assets worth Rs.4,326 crores during the five years the Shiromani Akali Dal-Bharatiya Janata Party (SAD-BJP) alliance was in power in the State. That sum is more than 10 times the State's outlay for education in the Eighth Plan, which is Rs.412.78 crores; well over half its projected plan expenditure of Rs.2,882 crores; and a staggering 8 per cent of India's entire projected defence expenditure for 2003-04.

20031219003104603.jpg

A house owned by Sukhbir Singh Badal in Chandigarh.

20031219003104604.jpg

Orbit Resorts, a five-star hotel in Gurgaon, Haryana, identified by the Punjab Vigilance Bureau as belonging to the Badals.

I think you're living in cloud cuckoo land if you think the Indian Govt would allow an untainted politician to rule Punjab. The central govt can now use the corruption cases against Badal to make him their poddle in Punjab. Badal isn't averse to selling out Punjab's interests for his own selfish ends.

I think you're living in cloud cuckoo land if you think the Indian Govt would allow an untainted politician to rule Punjab. The central govt can now use the corruption cases against Badal to make him their poddle in Punjab. Badal isn't averse to selling out Punjab's interests for his own selfish ends.

why wouldnt Indian government allow it - there corrupt anyway..

anyway - he has sum gud points...he actually made sum physical changes 4 India...he fixed dem roads that go to Anandpur Sahib....

lol fixing a road just covers up the bigger problems underneath - its just a cover up to make out that your doin a good job. Punjab needs a wholly good person not someone who's courupt ( i know thats whats every1's thinkin lol) but its the truth. People make out as if these people are democratically voted in. Elections are blatantly fixed.

lol fixing a road just covers up the bigger problems underneath - its just a cover up to make out that your doin a good job. Punjab needs a wholly good person not someone who's courupt ( i know thats whats every1's thinkin lol) but its the truth. People make out as if these people are democratically voted in. Elections are blatantly fixed.

truuuu - BUT i jus wanna know what Badal dun wrong i dont kno nuff bout India's poltics

ALSO I SHULD B in charge of Panjab hunna :)