Sign in to follow this  
ranbir

Special Nihang Singh Taksali Kirpan

wjkk wjkf,

im going to india in a couple of weeks and i want to know where

can i find a nihnag singh that makes talsali kirpans. if anyone of u noe please reply and can u tell me in full deatail

where i can find the nihang singh and yeh :nihungsmile:

bhul chuk maf wjkk wjkf

nehang singh taksali kirpan ?????? whats that ....

their is only one nehang singh shaster factory that is in patiala .... if u want some i can take u to factory directly

nehang singh taksali kirpan ?????? whats that ....

their is only one nehang singh shaster factory that is in patiala .... if u want some i can take u to factory directly

nehang singh taksali kirpan????? imean to say a taksali kirpan made from a nihang singh and by the way can u give me the address of the factory.

nvr heard of nihang singh making taksali kirpans

but i do know tat there's a nihang tat makes shastars in amritsar

he's called nihang baldev singh

well nehangs dont make taksali shasters .... taksali shasters are made by taksal ... even design is different .... the factory is located on mall road patiala ...

but i dont think they will allow u to factory directly without u contact baba uday singh or some other nehang ....

well i was at the factory without contacting any1

the only thing was i think baba uday wasnt there so we cudnt hav darshan of the puratan shahstar

thats good ... but some times they do object ... have u seen the bow of the factory .... thats the most wicked shaster i think they make .... anyways shaters the shasters they make are of very good quality ... every singh who visits punjab should give it a visit ....

Taksal Shop near/opposite of Gulati Tailors. Hope they are not out of stock/inventory when you visit them :)

or the famous 31 number dukaaan :)

forget all that, reach Mehta Chownk straight up.. u can get custom made taksali kirpans.. talk to Bhai Nirmal Singh, pm me on that buh, he'll hook u up nicely.. if u wan bhindran kirpana den reach bhindran pind straight up.. dun buy from that taksali shop dey sayin in da gali of amritsar.. dey dun carry nice shasters.. its more jus basic kakkars for anyone dat lost theirs or for taksalis that visit amritsar.. jus incase dey need sumfn, dey dun have too much dere

reach mehte, get anyfin u want.. nirmal singh will hook up taksali chole too.. he'll call the mochi to take ur naap n all, its sick

there is taksali shop in the market of shri harimandir sahib .... its up stairs .... its dukan no 31 .... its just 100 yards away from the entrance of gate where they have sgpc office ... and other rooms for visitors ... dont remember the gates name ....

its called sri guru arjan dev sahib ji niwas (gate of harminder sahib) buh dun go there.. u find anything u want.. they only carry basic needs such as kakkars n small kirpanan (not big variety) for taksalis that come visit harminder sahib.. they dont carry anything like for shopping , only basics.. go to mehte