Special Nihang Singh Taksali Kirpan

ranbir

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those ARE really a beauty!

its really funny...i have been engrossed in beautiful flowers...pretty views and sceneries....but i dunno whats gotten into me now. not that i have become violent or sumthing...but i m jus sooo impressed by the Beauty of the shastars. they DO have sumthing special in them.

These shastars are beautiful but the most important thing about them is the quality of iron. Lots of work is done on the iron before casting it into the shape of a shastar.

Most other people dont have time( and i guess even the skill) to make such hard iron.

Nihung Baldev Singh Jee makes shastars on order because they need time to work on the iron to make it very hard.

I doubt u can get these type of shastars( infact anywhere near these shastars) anywhere else.

But they are very expensive.

How much expensive? in thousands or lacs?

a 3 feet sword shud cost around 17-20 thousand indian rupees.

I myself got a 13 inch sword for 6 thousand and a 1.5 feet beautiful sword for 9 thousand.

The reason for the high rates is the iron.

They guarantee that u bring any shastar of yours and they will cut it with their shastar and THEY ARE RIGHT. I myself saw the demonstration where they made a joke of shastars that most of us wear. Their shastars are SACHA PAKKAA LOHAAA.

jassa,

can we get these type of shasters shown on nihangsingh.com from the shaster factory in patiala you mentioned?

also, how much would small and large kirpans cost, on average?

patiala factory taan band ho gayi ... and on average puratan style hand made simple 3 footi kirpan should cost not more then 4000 ... rest prices depend not on the shasters but the face of the buyer ... websites target more NRI customers so the prices are almost 10 times ... and in india if u park your cycle out side the shop he would tell you the price of kirpan say 1000 and if u park ur car out side shop then the price would depend on the which car u have ...

patiala factory taan band ho gayi ... and on average puratan style hand made simple 3 footi kirpan should cost not more then 4000 ... rest prices depend not on the shasters but the face of the buyer ... websites target more NRI customers so the prices are almost 10 times ... and in india if u park your cycle out side the shop he would tell you the price of kirpan say 1000 and if u park ur car out side shop then the price would depend on the which car u have ...

So true.