Fur : Skinning Animals

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

I usually don't post stuff like this, but for those who aren't faint of heart: take a look. Its absolutely horrific, and another reason why (especially towards the end) I'm not proud to be human.

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=fur_farm

For those who don't want to watch, its a video in China showing racoons being skinned ALIVE. Before and after shots.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh My Waheguru.

I only watched the very beggining and Im shocked to see how they treat these poor animals.

We can all make a difference to stop animal cruetly.

This is certainly wrong- Animals are the beautiful creations of Satguru Jee.

I wish I could run to Chinaa right now and save those poor cute animals. Bichaaaara..

Waheguruu =((((

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

I usually don't post stuff like this, but for those who aren't faint of heart: take a look. Its absolutely horrific, and another reason why (especially towards the end) I'm not proud to be human.

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=fur_farm

For those who don't want to watch, its a video in China showing racoons being skinned ALIVE. Before and after shots.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Maybe the animals who are being skinned alive are paying for their past lifes. They might have skinned other humans (removing hair from skulps etc) when they themselves were human.!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad video huna i watched it TIMEEEE back...but i still wear fur and we have a cat sometimez i wish i cud skin him since its real comfy wen he sits on feet :) ....but i prob skin him when he dies naturally until then we treat him like a raja lolz...I JOKE this is some sad stuff especially for animal lovers, PETA has loads of depressin videos:(

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

The worst part is... how hard is it to put the animal down before you skin it? There is a scene later where it shows a fully skinned raccon... completely skinless with nothing but blood and muscles showing lift its head, look around and then fall over and die. No karma can equal that.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

as man we become so dirty that we destroy or killing anything that worth a buck or so. we destroy or damage what left of your world without any remorse of the side effects. But today which governemnt or person take the responability to adamant but we accuse each party of the mistake without greater or any action to solve the problem. by appanding those great individuals who take a stand to protest the world from clasping on doubt. Those last individual are the only hope for man knd.