Fur : Skinning Animals

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Those's chinks have a lot to answer for.

Killing off the Tigers, Rhinos, Elephants, Whales.

A friend of mine went back-packing in China and he was outside Shanghai when he saw a street vendor cooking this whitish soup. In the soup he saw small edigble rings. When he ask the man what is was he was told that it was anal spinckters of many animals !! My friend kindly decline in trying the soup.

icon8.gif

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

I usually don't post stuff like this, but for those who aren't faint of heart: take a look. Its absolutely horrific, and another reason why (especially towards the end) I'm not proud to be human.

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=fur_farm

For those who don't want to watch, its a video in China showing racoons being skinned ALIVE. Before and after shots.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Maybe the animals who are being skinned alive are paying for their past lifes. They might have skinned other humans (removing hair from skulps etc) when they themselves were human.!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY VERY VERY TRUE! We always forget that EVERYTHING is maharaj;'s kirpa and wanting! naam japu and save yourself from such a fate, instead unite yourself with the true lord!

This is bad! Really disgusting

there's also another video of this chinks eating live monkey brains... I cant locate the video but the monkey is kept in a cage and the monkey skull will be cut open and HOT water will be poured in the monkey's brain while the monkey is still ALIVE and this chinks will start eating the brains ...

What has the world come to :@