Help findin shabad

Guest Jas Singh

Guest Jas Singh

it starts of ... jis ki ser opar ..... (spelling is terrible i know and i cant remember the rest but i will recognize if some1 finds it)

ive been looking for an hour almost lol im pathetic some1 will prolly find it in 30seconds... anyways it was on the radio today and my grandma told me that it was the same shabad that my name was given to me so i really want to find it rolleyes.gif

it starts of ... jis ki ser opar ..... (spelling is terrible i know and i cant remember the rest but i will recognize if some1 finds it)

ive been looking for an hour almost lol im pathetic some1 will prolly find it in 30seconds... anyways it was on the radio today and my grandma told me that it was the same shabad that my name was given to me so i really want to find it  rolleyes.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Took me 50 seconds in fact ! grin.gif It's located on page 749 of the Guru Granth Sahib.

It's on this link

http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.g...jabi=t&id=32076

This site and http://www.sikhitothemax.com/ are the best to look up any Shabads.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Now that this subject is opened I wanna ask about the Shabad:

Sabaat Surat Raab Di Bhanaay Bheyman.. or something like that...

please foorgive my poor spelling.... ohmy.gif :

Also thing is.I'm not 100% sure if it really is In Dhan Dhan Sri Guru GRanth SAHib ji

I read it somewhere..,....I search on Sabaat in Panjabi on Srigranth.org, and I only found the one on 1084 Sabaat Surat Dastaar Sira....

can asomeone please HElp me tongue.gif :

thanks ;)

BHulla chukka maaf!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!