Amrinder Singh Exposed !

Raju

Mystery shrouds Amarinder-Asoora marriage

MUNISH NAGAR/NEWSLINE BUREAU

Monday, 05 March 2007

asoora.jpg

ph396.jpg

CHANDIGARH/LAHORE: A Deep silence shrouded the mystery of alleged affair and marriage of former Punjab chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh with Pakistani journalist Aroosa Alam.

Pakistani capital Islamabad is buzzing with interesting rumours and comments about the affair of the Amarinder and Asoora who also alleged to ahve links with ISI.

Some federal ministers and high profile officials have been giving interesting comments on this issue. According to reports being published in Pak papers,a Pakistani foreign senior official declared the wedding as 38th CBMs between India and Pakistan.

Amarinder Singh in Chandigarh on Monday denied the reports of affair but refused to take legal action against a vernacular newspaper which first carried the news based on Pak newspaper "Daily Jinha". He said that it was "stupidity on the aprt of newspaper".

Fakhar-e-Alam famous/popular Pakistani anchorperson son of Asoora Alam has refused to speak on the issue.

The back ground of Asoora Alam is matter of concern, even if her affair with Amarinder Singh is limited to freindship only. Even if Amarinder Singh and Asoora have got married, it is not clear if Amarinder Singh had converted to Islam or Asoora is converted to Sikhsims. The marriage is possible in these two situations only.

Aroosa is a daughter of an 'infamous' Pak woman who was close to Pakistani General Yahaya Khan. She was often called General's Rani because of her special relations with General Khan.

Aroosa, same like her mother also got successful in making relationship with the big guns of Pakistan. She allured Hamid Nasir Chatha, a Jat politician from Guranwala district and had made close contacts with him.

She started her carrier from a daily Muslim first ever-English newspaper from capital Islamabad. She worked on defence matters and diplomatic issues also.She also worked for Weekly Hurrmat Urdu as a diplomatic correspondent. Now a days, she is working for Daily Pakistan Observer Islamabad.

The owner of the paper Zahid Malik has close contact with Dr Qadeer Khan, Pakistan’s nuclear man. Famous Dr Qadeer Khan father of Pakistan’s Atomic bomb. Dr. Khan has been house arrested these days.

She joined SAFMA, a media NGO working in India -Pakistan and other SAARC countries after that she was elected senior Vice president of Rawalpindi Islamabad Press Club. She had good relations with the then Indian Ambassador in Pakistan, Shiv Shankar Menon and due to the influence with Menon, she got a multi entry special visa of India. That is a rare privilege for a Pakistani journalist. Menon is now secretary foreign affairs of India.

She was also the member of that delegation which visited Srinagar last year that was first ever visit of Pakistani journalists in Srinagar. She was a member of President Mushraff entourage that visited USA last year.

Both sides of the borders, SAFMA members have been considered suspicious links with hostile and archrival intelligence communities of India and Pakistan. Asoora reportedly has close ties with top brass of ISI, a source in Lahore said.

Asoora had passed the NDC course from the high profile National defense college with our Generals and senior military commanders last year. Which is rare for a poor journalist to rub shoulders with generals on a desk in a classroom and learn the lessons of military strategy, a senior Lahore Journalist told Punjab Newsline.

During last three months, Asoora has bought a house worth Rs. 7 crores, the sources said. She reportdly came in touch with Amarinder Singh during the last two years and perhaps the meeting of both led to friendship. The sources said that she had visited Punjab during the election campaign. Presently she is reportedly staying in a gurst house of a leading private insurance company in Delhi.

The sources said that Amarinder might not have married Asoora but their relationship was known well in top echelone of India and Pakistan. The sources claimed that that Amarinder Singh had gifted her a house in Islamabad that was bought by Aroosa recently.

http://www.punjabnewsline.com/content/view/3204/38/

weeeelllll there u go then..... rolleyes.gif playboy lol wonder what his wife (if he has 1 - i duno) gotta say bout the situation....

sorry maaf karna every1 but his Dharee look's fake...(sowie Waheguru i kno i shuldnt comment or nuffin but still) grin.gif

He has a wife...this is her profile..

http://164.100.24.208/ls/lsmember/biodata.asp?mpsno=186

he has a son and a daughter as well, and both helped him a lot in his election campaigns...but this Aroosa thing is quite a looker as well...I think it is a honeytrap.

http://www.punjabnewsline.com/content/view/3195/38/

Amarinder Singh denies report on his marriage with Pak scribe

MUNISH NAGAR

Monday, 05 March 2007

CHANDIGARH: Former Punjab Chief Minsiter Captain Amarinder Singh on Tuesday refuted the reprots of his alleged affair and marriage with a Pakistani Journlaist appeared in a section of the press. He however restrained himself from any legal action in the matter.

“All the information regarding my marriage with that girl is entirely framed by Desh Sewak, a Punjabi newsaper, it’s an act of highly stupidity.”, asserted former CM, Capt.Amarider Singh here on Monday.

Talking to media persons, Capt. Amarinder Singh said, “Desh Sewak has distorted the information taken from the Pakistan based small newspaper “Daily Jinnah”. I also got the copy of Daily Jinnah and Desh Sewak, both the news are presented in different way and the information in both the papers clash with each other”, claimed Amrinder Singh.

Amarinder Singh denied all the news of the marriage and said that it’s a clear act of irresponsibility with a deliberate effort to malign him. Taking on the status of Daily Jinnah, Amarinder said that its not a reputed and well-known paper of Pakistan and Desh Sewak has presented all the distorted material about him.

Talking on the legal action, Amrinder Singh clearly said that I won’t go in the court or I will not seek any legal action against those people who are behind this scene because I don’t want to give them prominence.

Amarinder Singh further added that the news is only published in Daily Jinnah and Desh Sewak, and there are a lot of good newspapers in India and Pakistan. The reputed papers of both the countries didn’t give their attention to the news because they all know what is right or what is wrong.