Online Dating

Guest student....

Guest student....

ok so i have to do a essay on the negatives of online dating because i took the against side because i disagree with it....however i need more facts and ideas to make my case stronger. so can you give me ideas of what else i can include in my essay? thank you.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats wrong with online dating? You sit in front of the computer and eat dates. Dates are good in winter and keep your body system warm from inside. Arabs have been eating dates for centuries. Dates help fight najla-jukaam as well. I am fully in suppoort of eating dates in front of the computer after a good meal.

Whats wrong with online dating? You sit in front of the computer and eat dates. Dates are good in winter and keep your body system warm from inside. Arabs have been eating dates for centuries. Dates help fight najla-jukaam as well. I am fully in suppoort of eating dates in front of the computer after a good meal.

oye NO eat kaalle sholay dude get sum protein inside u!!

oye NO eat kaalle sholay dude get sum protein inside u!!

Tidd khraab ho janda. Mennu daal kaafi aa... LOL.gif

^lol got nethin better?

dating online is as bad as dating in person - one thing leads to another which leads to somethin worse and before you know it the biggest mistake of your life occurs out of something you feel is "completely innocent" (btw i aint talkin through personal experience i just seen it happen tongue.gif )

^lol got nethin better?

dating online is as bad as dating in person - one thing leads to another which leads to somethin worse and before you know it the biggest mistake of your life occurs out of something you feel is "completely innocent" (btw i aint talkin through personal experience i just seen it happen tongue.gif )

lol he knows am messin lol as for that - my GCSE grades says it all lol blush.gif