Online Dating

Guest student....

^lol got nethin better?

dating online is as bad as dating in person - one thing leads to another which leads to somethin worse and before you know it the biggest mistake of your life occurs out of something you feel is "completely innocent" (btw i aint talkin through personal experience i just seen it happen tongue.gif )

lol he knows am messin lol as for that - my GCSE grades says it all lol blush.gif

yh u know i'm just messin anall :TH:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing wrong with online dating...it is up to the people themselves to stay within the boudaried of decency.

I met my soon to be parter on the famous Shaadi.com....we've know each other for over a year and will be getting married in the next coupld of months. Through her I became more drawn to Sikhi and started keeping my kesh and we both have NOT been intimate at all, so really....in terms of a future partner, if you approach it with some common sense, there is nothing wrong at all.

There is nothing wrong with online dating...it is up to the people themselves to stay within the boudaried of decency.

I met my soon to be parter on the famous Shaadi.com....we've know each other for over a year and will be getting married in the next coupld of months. Through her I became more drawn to Sikhi and started keeping my kesh and we both have NOT been intimate at all, so really....in terms of a future partner, if you approach it with some common sense, there is nothing wrong at all.

(warnning this is a girlly <teen> comment from me :) )

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! that is sooo cuteeeee!!! blush.gif

k im done with that impluse to be that way for a sec

congrtz btw!

on a serious note....

didnt someone conclude that dating was wrong on this forum(for a gursikh/amritshak)? i dont know thats something i picked up from this and other forums when they talked about Sikh path nd datin thingi etc :) :cool:

bhul chuk muaaff karni

That is not dating becoz what dating is a something like a lustful non-serious shortterm relationship without the constent of parents which may(1%) or may not(99%) turn into to marriage without any major mishap occuring.

Every point is otherwise in those matrimonial sites. Anyway congratulations. :TH:

^lol got nethin better?

dating online is as bad as dating in person - one thing leads to another which leads to somethin worse and before you know it the biggest mistake of your life occurs out of something you feel is "completely innocent" (btw i aint talkin through personal experience i just seen it happen tongue.gif )

lol he knows am messin lol as for that - my GCSE grades says it all lol blush.gif

ohmy.gif i didnt kno u were messing around !

:) oh yes i did rolleyes.gif

Guest Guest

I think 'dating' is a useful process if used correctly....I think if you are going to find your life partner..be you/they Gursikh or not, if you are in the west, you would have to do some 'getting to know the other person' type stuff...I dont mean full on dating..but you may meet them in public to talk or chat...etc...so it;'s not a bad thing......after all...whats worse then marrying someone and realising that you both do not match....even worse if you had kids....

^lol got nethin better?

ohmy.gif i didnt kno u were messing around !

:) oh yes i did rolleyes.gif

lol joka...

ok so i have to do a essay on the negatives of online dating because i took the against side because i disagree with it....however i need more facts and ideas to make my case stronger. so can you give me ideas of what else i can include in my essay? thank you.

IK ONGKAR SATGUR PARSAD!

Online dating is not as bad as it is blind because it blocks your IQ / common sense et all!

:)

Guest thomas
ok so i have to do a essay on the negatives of online dating because i took the against side because i disagree with it....however i need more facts and ideas to make my case stronger. so can you give me ideas of what else i can include in my essay? thank you.

IK ONGKAR SATGUR PARSAD!

Online dating is not as bad as it is blind because it blocks your IQ / common sense et all!

:)

so is dating ok for baptized sikhs?