Comment Given On 1984.sikhi,

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Just wanted to post some comment that are given by people on the 1984,sikhi video which are in www.youtube.com...

These comment are picked from alot of video comments...

1.) <admin-profanity filter activated> on sikhs they are worthless just take their womens and make them muslims........Islam zendebaad

SAUDI ARAB ZENDEBAD

2.) If the indian Government is the "enemy" of sikhs then quite simply my friends............ GO F*** OFF OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU F***N CHIMPS, get your khalistan 100 metres under the indian ocean you f***n pig. How dare your "sikhs" burn the indian flag, you have no shame you fukin animal ALL OF YOu, go on f*** off and take your bearded women and khalistan with you.

3.) Khalistan, d man behind was pindranwala!! m glad that he was killed in operation blue!!

4.) Mr Jatt i love sikhs and hate khalistanis.I politely admit the sacrifices made by sikhs for independence.but i equally take bhindrawala responsible for spoiling peace and dividing hindus and sikhs.

5.) your history is not my history. He is the biggest terrorist india has produced. Terrorist jarnail singh. I never seen an AK47 inside a holy place except for Mr. Jarnail Terrorist Singh.

6.) BHINDRANWALE WAS A TERRORIST!

HES A BAD MAN AND DIDNT DESERVE TO DIE BY THE GUN.HE DESERVED TO BE LYNCHED !!!

7.) This particular comment i cant post ... So i suggest u all to check it out.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6wEqmk4cG8

You will always get Hindu armchair warriors. The best advice would be for anyone posting 1984 videos on youtube would be to disable the comments section.

This kind of attitude is not difficult to understand for reasons given below

It is a problem in some Indian city especially up north Delhi upward like in HP/Haryana.

Actually as Sikhism rose in Punjab as a mighty force it did create a reactionary force out to oppose it as per Newtons 3 rd law of motion.

Some thing what the

1. Jews did to Christians in early days

2. Catholics did to Protesants in early days

3. Sunnis did to Shia and continue to do till today LOL..

This is actually an highly localized phenomenon and mild in its expression (except in 84 events ).

It is also waning as many of the reactionary forces have migrated abroad and time has mellowed people down to accept Sikhs as a reality on this Planet.

Most Indian Sikhs have learnt to cope with this assault and enjoy good and friendly relationship with fellow Indians south of Delhi especially in states like Mahrashtra , Bengal , Andhra Pradesh , Tamil Nadu , West Bengal and Kerala.

I think all we need is a chaadi kala spirit as our ancestors have been thru much more difficult days under

mughals

Brits

Fighting nazis

congress men of 84.

wahe guru ji tha khalsa wahe guru ji the fateh

the person most at fault here is the user on youtube "moga1985" who yuploaded these vids and has allowed unmoderated comments to be displayed. When you upload a video you are given the option to disable comments, or have them approved manually or display every comment automatically.

send a message to this guy "moga1985" to either moderate his comments section or delete the video's cos he is the root cause of this giving enemies of sikhi oppertunities to post their garbage.

these bhartis make me laugh. "mr jarnail terrorist singh" was a terrorist but 10,000 innocent sikhs in delhi were what? they don't realize that all events during and following operation bluestar proved every word of sant jarnail singh bhindrawaala true.

ami jaade chalaak bande firde ah, je kade singh takar gaye fer pata lagna kaun ki ah.....