Malech Khalsa?

Sarbloh

Malech Khaalsaa hosee naas

Panth Khaalsaa hosee parkaash.

Unbelieveing Khalsa will be destroyed,

The believers will shine again.

(Dasmesh Pita Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj)

Khalsa is a representative of Godliness, Saintliness a combination of Bhagati and Shakti. The Guru-Khalsa. Therefore it should not be misunderstood. When a Khalsa lies, then people say OUR Guru lies. When a Khalsa defaults, then people say OUR Guru defaults. If we still carry on with our manmat, even though we show ourselves in Khalsa roop, then have we become those Malech Khalsay that Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji told us about?

The Real Face of Badal and the Akalis

Wednesday 7th of March 2007

Panthic Weekly News Bureau

Badal in the feet of his true 'satguru', the Namdhari cult leader Jagjit Sinh

Amritsar (KP) - After winning the elections in Punjab, Parkash Badal, the anti-Panthic leader of the so-called Shiromani Akali Dal has kept himself busy visiting his favorite deras and cults, and personally thanked his real 'masters' for thier valuable votes in the recent elections.

'Ram' Act Fatwa

Furthermore, his BJP cabinet minister Tikshan Sood, showed his true colors when he announced that a new 'Ram' act would be introduced in Punjab that would make it mandatory for every individual in Punjab to recite the name of Hindu diety 'Ram'. Sood's remarks, which came only days after his inaugural, offended the Sikh community and raised an alarm about the real intent of the BJP/Akali combine. Sikhs are monotheistic and worship only one God. They openly reject the worship of Hindu dieties, and any personified idols.

BJP's Tikshan Sood was elected by the Hoshiarpur Constituency

Sikhs organizations including Shiromani Akali Dal Amritsar, the Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee, quickly criticized Sood's 'fatwa' and warned of serious consequences if anyone attempted to force a pro-Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) agenda on Sikhs and other non-Hindu minorities in Punjab.

Badal and son visiting the Nanaksari Cult Dera.

Nanaksaris recognise Baba Nand Singh as the incarnation of Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

the majority of sikhs today are the malech khalsa

Different jathas/sampardays of Sikhs label the other group as Malech (polluted) Khalsa, due to differing beliefs on what is rehat maryada or what is bani.

My personal interpretation of the Malech Khalsa, that Maharaj refers to, are people who have the outer appearance of the Khalsa but do not attempt to keep the inner manifestation of the Khalsa or have a pessimistic faith in Maharaj. Question is, how easily do people like your or me fall into that category?

Some wiser Singhs say that when the Khalsa Panth is going through difficulties then Maharaj sends the Chalia Muktay (40 liberated ones) to help us. Sometimes, some other Singhs laugh when you tell them this, they think you are dim-witted to believe that. Some Singhs laugh when you tell them about “Saheed Singhs da Pera” (the oversee of the martyred Sikhs) To me that’s the sign of pessimistic faith, but is that also a sign of the Malech Khalsa?

Guest jap naam

Unbelieveing Khalsa will be destroyed,

The believers will shine again.

(Dasmesh Pita Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj)

WAHEGURU JE KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JE KA FATEH

RAJ KERGA KHALSA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 KHALISTAN ZINABAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1

woohoo.gif

STAY IN CHADI KALA JIO pray.gif

WAHEGURU JE KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JE KA FATEH

nihangs think akj r malech, akj think nihangs r malech..lol...nihangs always wanna prove jhatka and sukha are legit, akj always wanna prove that ragmala is not bani and u cant eat from such n such. taksalis just wanna prove sant jarnail singh is still alive. the remaining wanna bash next man for doing sunthing wrong...

sumtimes its like all the youth wanna do is prove that what they believe is more superior. sorry for my obeservation....people who see dirt in the other man probably have dirty eyes..like me..lol

nihangs think akj r malech, akj think nihangs r malech..lol...nihangs always wanna prove jhatka and sukha are legit, akj always wanna prove that ragmala is not bani and u cant eat from such n such. taksalis just wanna prove sant jarnail singh is still alive. the remaining wanna bash next man for doing sunthing wrong...

sumtimes its like all the youth wanna do is prove that what they believe is more superior. sorry for my obeservation....people who see dirt in the other man probably have dirty eyes..

WJKK WJKF

VERY VERY TRUE

nihangs think akj r malech, akj think nihangs r malech..lol...nihangs always wanna prove jhatka and sukha are legit, akj always wanna prove that ragmala is not bani and u cant eat from such n such. taksalis just wanna prove sant jarnail singh is still alive.
Veerji tusi ki prove karna tongue.gif

lol ... everyone thinks he is right including me .... and guru sahib backs every samparda .... nihangs can prove their points using quotes from gurubani ... akj can prove and taksal can also prove using quotes from same guru granth sahib ....

u can look it in two ways ... everyone is right .... or only ur samparda is right .... rest are changing gurbanis meaning ....