Have To Go Pesh?

Guest _gupt_

Guest _gupt_

sangat jee, if i did nitnem and didnt do ardas until later in the day do i have to go pesh?....and what if once i couldnt wash my kesh in the morning but had ishnaan, and washed them when i came back from work? do i have to go pesh for that as well? i mean was it a kurehit?...please sangat jee i feel guilty and need help?

i have done ardas to Guruji for maafi, but need some advice please?

fatheji

oh buddy dont take me wrong ... please i m sorry .... but do u think you know what u promised 5 peyare while taking amrit ???? i mean if u dont know that my mareyda is broken if i do this or this .... how come u be amritdhari ???? if u are unclear about the mareyda ...

take ur time think hard what 5 peyare told u if they told u to wash ur kesh everyday ... then u need to go and pesh ... if they didnt then no need ....

If people were going to start to pesh for all these small things, an Amrit Sanchar would last 2 days because everybody would be lined up down the street. Our religion is not so strict that we have to Pesh for these really small things. You Pesh for Bujjar Kurehits. Stop feeling guilty...do you think Guru Ji wants you to feel guilty?

There are other things besides bujjer kurehits that we can and should get peshed for. But some things are too minor. A good idea is if you have some older Gursikhs, ask them what you should do. Some things you can get a tankha for in Sangat and no need to go to an amrit sinchaar.

Guest Guest
sangat jee, if i did nitnem and didnt do ardas until later in the day do i have to go pesh?....and what if once i couldnt wash my kesh in the morning but had ishnaan, and washed them when i came back from work? do i have to go pesh for that as well? i mean was it a kurehit?...please sangat jee i feel guilty and need help?

fatheji

Go pesh and ask the Panj Pyare to solve you're doubts about Rehat.

• 4 years later...

fatheji

Lol if you are worrying about this.... You must worry a lot about other stuff.. On a serious note concentrate on reading and understanding Gurbani and applying it in your life. Applying is important!