12 Hour Gatka!

Guest Bass Singh

Does the Kung Fu symbol at the bottom of the poster mean that the teachers are learning from Chinese martial arts and trying to pass it off as Sikh martial arts? ie Daliya?

good question but i think you should be supporting of the idea rather than critcsing it because they are swining a stick around.. be greatfull they are doing something for charity

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bass Singh

Gurfateh!

We are encouraging alot of Martial Arts you see! So there will be a few "Kung Fuers" :) sum boxers 2!!! This is seperate 2 the Gatka You See!

And as 4 the Handicap Wrestling match! I DONT MIND!LOOOL

:)

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

This is really good seva, and parchar. Love you guys, also we will be on Channel Panjab so need to dress up, wear a new dastar or something.

Anyway, benti to every one please come down and take part, we also got singhs from London, Teji and akhara to do a Gatka Display around 8ish. We got other Gatka members to do Gatka, so its goning to be really good. Were thinking that we should'nt have a dhol, so we going to get a Nigara. Keertan and simran through out so we need keertanis aswel.

The main part is the last 6 hours, so try coming then if you cant come through out.

Also EVERY ONE is invited!

Thank you

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh!

SO TRUE they zoom inta ya face, especially wen ur lukin messed!!! I can say from experience!!!