Qantas Make Sikh Get Off Flight

fatehji,

http://www.sikhsangat.org/ssn/publish/West...ff_Flight.shtml

i was reading the sikhsangat news and saw this singh who was going on a flight to somewhere but had to get off because some lady started a discusion about her not feeling comfortable with a singh with a turban around.

ive heard australia is a prety racist country, true?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well.. i dont know if they know mcuh about us there ... but i have heard that overall australia has alot of racist people... i dont know if its true... waiting for the knowledgable people to tell me haha

my first impression reading that is racist, maybe just a indian thing but yeah and if you where in his postition what would you be thinking?

Guest peacemaker

Well, should you get nervous when you see three or four Arab guys board the plane you're on? I can't answer that because I refuse to fly after 9/11.

LOOK. Plain and simple. It was racists. No way just because he wears a turban does that imply that he is a MUSLIM. Even if he was muslim, WHO SAID ALL OF THEM ARE BAD? None of us have the audacity to say that ALL MUSLIMS are terroists. Yes, today's generation of Muslims born in Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan are going down the wrong path. But, most muslims born in outside countrys like Bosnia, Albania, they are real ISLAM's.

Anyway, my point is, that they have no REASON to judge that he was a terroist with or WITHOUT knowledge. They are bunch of judgemental idiots who really need to see the world from our point of view or they need to see more "colored" people instead of seeing them whiteself all the time.

Plus, they are from Australia, they should not have an issue with 9/11 fears. They are stupid hypocrits and sterotypical morons.

Cheers,

-Sikh.