Need Help Controling Anger

Guest pathetic

We can choose to overcome anger. We are created with both human and spiritual natures, we all have our natural flaws and failures. When we yield our lives to Gurbani, Gurbani takes over and gives us the heart and the strength to change. Gurbani guides us, calms us, and heals us. We will then begin to live a transformed life. We will then live in victory over anger and its consequences!

Gurfateh ji,

Sarab.. when will this come about with me.. I am as eager as ever to overcome my flaws because I know unless I do that, I will never be able to reach my Mirza.. I always feel I am running short of time cry_smile.gif

i get vex so easy and start swearing and everything then every1 turns in to the enemy even those that try to help me i start on them to. i just start thinking every1s full of it so i start to hate everyone wen its real bad i feel every bit of my body get angry i dont think ive got a big ego or nuthin i just start to hate parkandi ppl they really ps me off bad. I'v tried doing path and simran and try to act all humble and that after but its not me im not like that so to act it its a lie im getting vex just thinking bout it

If you wanna Guru Ji's advice here is what he says how to control these five(5) Devils.

Bhul Chuk maaf i don't remember exact

Een te raakhe baap naah maai || Neither father nor mother could keep you away from these

Een Te raakhe Meet naa bhaai || Neither friend nor brother could keep you away from these

darb sayanap naa eh sehte || They couldn't be kept off by experience or intelligence

sadh sang eh panch vas hote || Through Sadh sangat control these five

WJKK WJKF