read sikhi books online

Guest balwinderkaur

Guest balwinderkaur

wow thats nice to hear. are you ordering karam philosophy as well?? i want to read that book.....dunno where to get it from....they dont have bhai sahib's books in Singapore. :'(

i think i have tried a website that had the same page, but none of the links actuall worked. But now they work. Thanks for introducing this site. and does anyone know if there is any place where we can read books in punjabi? There are two that I know, www.atammarg.org and www.atammarg.com where we can read articles in punjabi, hindi, and english. if there are more, please post.

Jaswant (Singh)

i think i have tried a website that had the same page, but none of the links actuall worked. But now they work. Thanks for introducing this site. and does anyone know if there is any place where we can read books in punjabi? There are two that I know, www.atammarg.org and www.atammarg.com where we can read articles in punjabi, hindi, and english. if there are more, please post.

Jaswant (Singh)

They have punjabi books online at akj.org :T: