Cricket World Cup

proactive

Has anyone been watching the Cricket World Cup. Pakistan got knocked out by Ireland last week and now India look like they are out after defeat by both Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. To be honest I'm glad both countries are out. The Pakistanis start to get their silly green flags out when they win and driving around like idiots in their clapped out toyotas and nissans. LOL.gif

As for the Indian loss, no more freshies walking around in Indian team shirts LOL.gif

Now i wonder how these so called Freshies are feeling back in india (including your families)... I wonder if there happy that india got knocked out... You may feel glad but some people dont, some people actually support the country where there parents have come from. I wonder what country you support when there are big tournaments being played.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unity

I don't know about you but I don't support the country that-;

1. Killed tens of thousands of Sikh youth

2. Massacred over 10000 after Indira Gandhi's death

3. Attacked Harmandir Sahib and Akal Takht

question is not why I don't support India, the question is WHY DO YOU?

Unity

i didnt know a country can kill tens of thousands of Sikh youths, Massacred over 10000 after Indira Gandhi's death, Attacked Harmandir Sahib and Akal Takht. Must be 1 hell of a country

Yes the people of the country may be corrupt but what the hell has the cricket players got anything to do with killing or massacres?.... Cricket is a sport which people enjoy playing and watching, so do not bring religion into sport.

So if ur so against the Country why dont u take all the sikhs out of that country and bring them to whereever u live... that way noone gets killed or masacred.

I wonder if u got any relatives in india?.... and do they support india or do they support Pakistan, cus there was no killing there was there?

Unity

Again hate mongers hating indian cricketers who have nothing to do with goi policies or support goi policies.Why don't you also target sikh punjabi kabaddi players with kesh and dhara in them after all they are also representating india when they come abroad to play? I cannot beleive fanatics will go this low and start targetting indian cricketers and their supporters instead of targetting goi and its policies. After I checked Indian cricketers are only there to play a game and show their performance good or bad and dont agree with stupid GOI policies. so take your hatred to right direction.

Last time i checked country you live in soo called eng land, are the same people who destroy khalsa raj maintained by maharaja ranjit singh,killing many sikhs, stole and destory many sikh scriptures, kohinoor diamond of sikhs.

If we go by your flawed logic and start mixing harmless sport with indian rubbish politics then...

If i m guilty to support indian cricket team then others are as much guilty to support england team, after all their hands are nor rubbed with water as well but they are dirty with sikh blood.

Unity

Again hate mongers hating indian cricketers who have nothing to do with goi policies or support goi policies.Why don't you also target sikh punjabi kabaddi players with kesh and dhara in them after all they are also representating india when they come abroad to play? I cannot beleive fanatics will go this low and start targetting indian cricketers and their supporters instead of targetting goi and its policies. After I checked Indian cricketers are only there to play a game and show their performance good or bad and dont agree with stupid GOI policies. so take your hatred to right direction.

Last time i checked country you live in soo called eng land, are the same people who destroy khalsa raj maintained by maharaja ranjit singh,killing many sikhs, stole and destory many sikh scriptures, kohinoor diamond of sikhs.

If we go by your flawed logic and start mixing harmless sport with indian rubbish politics then...

If i m guilty to support indian cricket team then others are as much guilty to support england team, after all their hands are nor rubbed with water as well but they are dirty with sikh blood.

A great reply... agree with you 100%.... people like the creator of the topic are so narrow minded...lol

Sport has a major part to play when it comes to standing agaisnt oppressive regimes, Just look at the history of South Africa during apartheid...the fact that no-one would play sport with them caused a huge dent in the then opressive Administration and international embarrasment

Its Ironic how Indians were the ones that led this boycott claiming South Africa to be opressive, In my opinion if a nation has committed Human Rights violations then International Sport should be avioded with these nations. And Thus People should not support thier respective nations...This ideology proved a great success in South Africa and could well be doing damage to the psyche of Zimbabwe.

Just to add...in response to criticising English support...Britian is no Longer oppressive and does things with good intentions...India on the other hand...well how many Independance Movements are active in India at the mo?

Just my Opinion! :)

What is this? We go from cricket to bashing another country entirely? Only on sikhsangat! ( QUOTE )

I AGREE with this comment

After having your fight in 80's with India you all left for greener pastures of west.

India is a down hill course ( exceptly economically that is also of FDI origin )

It is infested with a ever increasing

1 ) Islamist proliferation machine ( saw two families with 10 children each today )

2 ) Maoist violence

3 ) A drug addicted and gradually emptying Punjab ( once a pride of India )

4 ) Indian talent being restelled all over the world like USA / Canada

5 ) A new and a decadent culture is coming in with half naked girls walking around in movies

There is no Ram rajaya as envisgned by the khalsa or Hindu philosophy .

6 ) A dying river Ganges.

In brief it is a non descript country loosing to coutries like Bangladesh .

with no thing to claim as its own except may be soft ware engineering.

If u think any one is going to call u all back u are mistaken.

There is no worth while Indian left with strength of character who will acknowledge your contribution to the country to welcome u all back.

The country is lacking in soul today.

just random thoughts d_oh.gif

Wow such hatred for views that are not in line with their own. Could these people be any other nationality than INDIANS and of the DESH BIGOT variety! Namstang does his usual which is to call everyone haters so nothing new there. Dude you need to expand your vocabulary. Trying reading a thesaurus so you can use alternative words rather than the few you know. Might make your replies more interesting. Your is flawed logic as usual. India as a country, a political entity killed the Sikhs and not a government. The government did the mechanics of the killings but the killings were done for the 'unity' of the country you support. Otherwise a change in ruling party would mean a change in the fortunes of Sikhs. India as a political entity keeps down Sikhs. If India is destroyed Sikhs are free, if India stays united then we will get more 1984s in the future. Good response by Singh1986. Sport is political and India has been the country which has had the biggest role in making it political. Yes, Unity I do have relatives in India and no they do not support India at cricket or any other event, some people have longer memories than the Indian tricolour flying freshies of this world.

Neways a big up to both Bangladesh and Sri Lanka for kicking Indian butts d_oh.gif :umm:

Btw i'm supporting England because they have two Sikhs playing for a country that isn't killing their people :cool: