Cricket World Cup

proactive

Wow such hatred for views that are not in line with their own. Could these people be any other nationality than INDIANS and of the DESH BIGOT variety! Namstang does his usual which is to call everyone haters so nothing new there. Dude you need to expand your vocabulary. Trying reading a thesaurus so you can use alternative words rather than the few you know. Might make your replies more interesting. Your is flawed logic as usual. India as a country, a political entity killed the Sikhs and not a government. The government did the mechanics of the killings but the killings were done for the 'unity' of the country you support. Otherwise a change in ruling party would mean a change in the fortunes of Sikhs. India as a political entity keeps down Sikhs. If India is destroyed Sikhs are free, if India stays united then we will get more 1984s in the future. Good response by Singh1986. Sport is political and India has been the country which has had the biggest role in making it political. Yes, Unity I do have relatives in India and no they do not support India at cricket or any other event, some people have longer memories than the Indian tricolour flying freshies of this world.

Neways a big up to both Bangladesh and Sri Lanka for kicking Indian butts d_oh.gif :umm:

Btw i'm supporting England because they have two Sikhs playing for a country that isn't killing their people :cool:

alright big guy, why don't you go to extend boycott indian groceries? sweets and resturant? you sound like typical hypocrite fanatic going against india yet supporting england (country with fascist blood shed history against innocent people ).

I guess next day if some amritdhari singh started playing for india, who happen to be from the jatha, same hypocrites who are against indian cricket team and will start supporting indian cricket team.

whole point of previous and this post is- sport is sport, human right issue is different issue, dont mix both of them up. Most of indian cricketers are muslim and sikhs and bengali, only few hindu not that it matters but stating all the facts.

OK I think now you need to brush up on your general knowledge as well as purchasing a thesaurus. Thanks for trying to make it look like that I have something against Hindus. Bengalis can be Hindus as well you know. The religious make up of the Indian cricket team doesn't matter, if they were all Amritdhari Sikhs even then I would not support that team. What Jatha do I belong to Mr Antarjami Namstang ji? No doubt you think I belong to AKJ as most people like you who can't sustain their point of view need to bring out the AKJ as a defence against being make to look foolish. FYI my dear friend I do not belong to AKJ, My Jatha is the Khalsa Panth.. have you heard of it?

You want me to give up my makki d roti and saag just because I don't support India lol Joker

typical sgpc singh sabha response..haha.. i knew that was coming from "ferengi chapraso" who support england over india, thats alright if you dont support india but your support for england makes you hypocrite.

As there is a saying in india- dobi da koota na ghar na ghat ka !

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow such hatred for views that are not in line with their own. Could these people be any other nationality than INDIANS and of the DESH BIGOT variety! Namstang does his usual which is to call everyone haters so nothing new there. Dude you need to expand your vocabulary. Trying reading a thesaurus so you can use alternative words rather than the few you know. Might make your replies more interesting. Your is flawed logic as usual. India as a country, a political entity killed the Sikhs and not a government. The government did the mechanics of the killings but the killings were done for the 'unity' of the country you support. Otherwise a change in ruling party would mean a change in the fortunes of Sikhs. India as a political entity keeps down Sikhs. If India is destroyed Sikhs are free, if India stays united then we will get more 1984s in the future. Good response by Singh1986. Sport is political and India has been the country which has had the biggest role in making it political. Yes, Unity I do have relatives in India and no they do not support India at cricket or any other event, some people have longer memories than the Indian tricolour flying freshies of this world.

Neways a big up to both Bangladesh and Sri Lanka for kicking Indian butts d_oh.gif :umm:

Btw i'm supporting England because they have two Sikhs playing for a country that isn't killing their people :cool:

alright big guy, why don't you go to extend boycott indian groceries? sweets and resturant? you sound like typical hypocrite fanatic going against india yet supporting england (country with fascist blood shed history against innocent people ).

I guess next day if some amritdhari singh started playing for india, who happen to be from the jatha, same hypocrites who are against indian cricket team and will start supporting indian cricket team.

whole point of previous and this post is- sport is sport, human right issue is different issue, dont mix both of them up. Most of indian cricketers are muslim and sikhs and bengali, only few hindu not that it matters but stating all the facts.

OK I think now you need to brush up on your general knowledge as well as purchasing a thesaurus. Thanks for trying to make it look like that I have something against Hindus. Bengalis can be Hindus as well you know. The religious make up of the Indian cricket team doesn't matter, if they were all Amritdhari Sikhs even then I would not support that team. What Jatha do I belong to Mr Antarjami Namstang ji? No doubt you think I belong to AKJ as most people like you who can't sustain their point of view need to bring out the AKJ as a defence against being make to look foolish. FYI my dear friend I do not belong to AKJ, My Jatha is the Khalsa Panth.. have you heard of it?

You want me to give up my makki d roti and saag just because I don't support India lol Joker

typical sgpc singh sabha response..haha.. i knew that was coming from "ferengi chapraso" who support england over india, thats alright if you dont support india but your support for england makes you hypocrite.

Namstang remembers the atrocities of the British from over 100 years ago but forget the atrocities committed by India 20 years ago. Talk about selective memory LOL.gif The words Jholichuk and House Negro come to mind when debating with these kinds of people.

Namstang remembers the atrocities of the British from over 100 years ago but forget the atrocities committed by India 20 years ago. Talk about selective memory LOL.gif The words Jholichuk and House Negro come to mind when debating with these kinds of people.

who said i have forgotten anything?

Difference between fanatic( person with terrorist intent) and freedomfighter is ethical one, fanatic person with terrorist intent will threaten and even kill innocent sikhs in their blind hatred towards indians ( classic example - fwd to 3 min - http://media.cbc.ca:8080/ramgen/cbc.ca/new...wski_030909b.rm ) and will not hesitate to kill innocent by stander in the course of targetting an oppressor but true freedom fighter chosen by guru sahib himself would.

Unity

I don't know about you but I don't support the country that-;

1. Killed tens of thousands of Sikh youth

2. Massacred over 10000 after Indira Gandhi's death

3. Attacked Harmandir Sahib and Akal Takht

question is not why I don't support India, the question is WHY DO YOU?

Dont know if you have noticed but its not like your supporting the violent killings of our people by supporting a cricket team. now the british killed many apne to but you still support thier football teams. think before you speak and the only reason this topic was created was so people could say "f*** you hindus". Yes all that stuff happened in the past but you have to look beyond all that now. Besides there are some great apna players representing sikhi in cricket. Im a passionate India fan...if someone wants to attempt too prove me wrong i will gladly put them in their place.

Unity

I don't know about you but I don't support the country that-;

1. Killed tens of thousands of Sikh youth

2. Massacred over 10000 after Indira Gandhi's death

3. Attacked Harmandir Sahib and Akal Takht

question is not why I don't support India, the question is WHY DO YOU?

Dont know if you have noticed but its not like your supporting the violent killings of our people by supporting a cricket team. now the british killed many apne to but you still support thier football teams. think before you speak and the only reason this topic was created was so people could say "f*** you hindus". Yes all that stuff happened in the past but you have to look beyond all that now. Besides there are some great apna players representing sikhi in cricket. Im a passionate India fan...if someone wants to attempt too prove me wrong i will gladly put them in their place.

has anyone in this thread said "f*** you hindus" No one at all said that. proactive made it clear that he was talking about india as a political entity. did you even read that, or did you skip over his post because you thought he was a 'fanatic,' or 'extremist'? dont assume anything.

This thread is a classic example of how some people on this forum neither read nor understand most of the posts they respond to. These people are the usual suspects. SardarDholi where have I said F all Hindus? Only in your head because that's what you want to believe. I doubt you would be able to put anyone in their place if you can't even read the posts you want to respond to. Having read these types of threads before it's always amazing how the fanatics and extremists tend to be the same people who are the first label others with these names.