Cricket World Cup

proactive

^^^ get your facts right, if it wasn't for general hindu population, no sikh would have survived in delhi after indira gandhi got murdered.

stop blaming an entire faith on the actions of a few politicians

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys really need to understand what is written before replying. India as a political entity not the people of India. The cricketers represent India as a political entity when they play, the flags of India waved at these events are the same ones under which the Harmandir Sahib was attacked.

So if Indira Gandhi had killed 95% of the Sikhs and the remaining 5% shouldn't have anything against India because it's was the politicians and not the country that is at fault.

Guest peacemaker

Some of you people here are just waiting to take any thread and change it into an 84 thread, right? Even a thread like this, which had nothing even remotely to do with politics! It really blows my mind. If you want a fight, go to a boxing gym and tell a boxer he has bad body odor!

Wow such hatred for views that are not in line with their own. Could these people be any other nationality than INDIANS and of the DESH BIGOT variety! Namstang does his usual which is to call everyone haters so nothing new there. Dude you need to expand your vocabulary. Trying reading a thesaurus so you can use alternative words rather than the few you know. Might make your replies more interesting. Your is flawed logic as usual. India as a country, a political entity killed the Sikhs and not a government. The government did the mechanics of the killings but the killings were done for the 'unity' of the country you support. Otherwise a change in ruling party would mean a change in the fortunes of Sikhs. India as a political entity keeps down Sikhs. If India is destroyed Sikhs are free, if India stays united then we will get more 1984s in the future. Good response by Singh1986. Sport is political and India has been the country which has had the biggest role in making it political. Yes, Unity I do have relatives in India and no they do not support India at cricket or any other event, some people have longer memories than the Indian tricolour flying freshies of this world.

Neways a big up to both Bangladesh and Sri Lanka for kicking Indian butts d_oh.gif :umm:

Btw i'm supporting England because they have two Sikhs playing for a country that isn't killing their people :cool:

alright big guy, why don't you go to extend boycott indian groceries? sweets and resturant? with that off course one can argue this can damage indian's economy,,,,but you want to pick and choose don't you? as long as you are in comfort zone,,, you sound like typical hypocrite fanatic going against india yet supporting england (country with history of fascism, blood shed history against innocent people including sikhs ).

I guess next day if some amritdhari singh started playing for india, who happen to be from the jatha, same hypocrites who are against indian cricket team and will start supporting indian cricket team.

whole point of previous and this post is- sport is sport, human right issue is different issue, dont mix both of them up. Most of indian cricketers are muslim and sikhs and bengali, only few hindu not that it matters but stating all the facts.

^^^ get your facts right, if it wasn't for general hindu population, no sikh would have survived in delhi after indira gandhi got murdered.

Are you sure it was murder? Murder means killing someone illegally or without justification. I think her killing was justified

Are you sure it was murder? Murder means killing someone illegally or without justification. I think her killing was justified

but it was illegal tho tongue.gif

Wow such hatred for views that are not in line with their own. Could these people be any other nationality than INDIANS and of the DESH BIGOT variety! Namstang does his usual which is to call everyone haters so nothing new there. Dude you need to expand your vocabulary. Trying reading a thesaurus so you can use alternative words rather than the few you know. Might make your replies more interesting. Your is flawed logic as usual. India as a country, a political entity killed the Sikhs and not a government. The government did the mechanics of the killings but the killings were done for the 'unity' of the country you support. Otherwise a change in ruling party would mean a change in the fortunes of Sikhs. India as a political entity keeps down Sikhs. If India is destroyed Sikhs are free, if India stays united then we will get more 1984s in the future. Good response by Singh1986. Sport is political and India has been the country which has had the biggest role in making it political. Yes, Unity I do have relatives in India and no they do not support India at cricket or any other event, some people have longer memories than the Indian tricolour flying freshies of this world.

Neways a big up to both Bangladesh and Sri Lanka for kicking Indian butts d_oh.gif :umm:

Btw i'm supporting England because they have two Sikhs playing for a country that isn't killing their people :cool:

alright big guy, why don't you go to extend boycott indian groceries? sweets and resturant? you sound like typical hypocrite fanatic going against india yet supporting england (country with fascist blood shed history against innocent people ).

I guess next day if some amritdhari singh started playing for india, who happen to be from the jatha, same hypocrites who are against indian cricket team and will start supporting indian cricket team.

whole point of previous and this post is- sport is sport, human right issue is different issue, dont mix both of them up. Most of indian cricketers are muslim and sikhs and bengali, only few hindu not that it matters but stating all the facts.

OK I think now you need to brush up on your general knowledge as well as purchasing a thesaurus. Thanks for trying to make it look like that I have something against Hindus. Bengalis can be Hindus as well you know. The religious make up of the Indian cricket team doesn't matter, if they were all Amritdhari Sikhs even then I would not support that team. What Jatha do I belong to Mr Antarjami Namstang ji? No doubt you think I belong to AKJ as most people like you who can't sustain their point of view need to bring out the AKJ as a defence against being make to look foolish. FYI my dear friend I do not belong to AKJ, My Jatha is the Khalsa Panth.. have you heard of it?

You want me to give up my makki d roti and saag just because I don't support India lol Joker